Acceptance

You know how like in the movies everything seems like it's gonna work out and everyone will have a happily ever after. But no. I just had a huge bomb dropped on me.

" I am a goddess you, Caleb, my first born, my son, you are a God, with great power, and your also a shifter thanks to your Angus. "
" What?!! Mom whatever this is, it's not funny. " I said not believing her.
" Caleb I'm serious. "
" But that can't happen I mean your a reg-"
I stopped talking when my mother put her hands out only for a puff of purple and pink smoke forming in her hands and the lights began to flicker.
No fucking way. My mom's a goddess &' I'm a God. So this is actually happening?
" This is something new." Randy said, trying to lighten the mood.
"My mates a God" Michael said proudly.
I guess being a God won't be bad. But then I realized something.
"Wait. Mom. You said I'm a shifter, does that mean that father isn't m-"
"He's still your father Caleb , he's a shifter but the difference is his wolf is as dark as night and your wolf is white as snow."
" Huh?"
" Your father is different, something I don't understand to explain, but you, your my son, son of the strongest goddess around, your pure, hence you being pure white wolf. And yes Randall before you say it the prophecy true."
" What prophecy?" Am I the only one that's lost because everybody seems to already know.
" Caleb, honey, the prophecy is something decided thousands of years ago, it states that the pure white wolf will one day be in a war between them and the pure dark wolf. "
" But you said father is-"
" Exactly Caleb you have to go to war with your father. I'll help you along the way. I'm sorry you have deal with this. But I was crazy about your father that I was too blind to realize he was of dark magic. But honey you have to accept your powers because he will be coming. And soon."
This is too much for me to handle. But I guess I have to do this. The look in my mother's eyes screams for me to do this. I have to do this for her. I thought.
"All you have to do is say ' I, Caleb Omar Spence, accept my fate as a God. "
" Okay. I, Caleb Omar Spence, accept my fate as a God."
After I completed my sentence I felt more powerful, more strong. Is this what it feels to be a God if so then I like it.

Michael's POV
This is crazy.
This is insane.
This is ... Is... Awesome.
My mate is a God. We'll be so strong together running the pack.
I told you there was something special about him idiot.
Axel said. I just rolled my eyes. I should maybe pay attention because I've just been thinking about Caleb and trying to wake up if it's a dream.
"I, Caleb Omar Spence, accept my fate as a God."
Wait. Huh?
Just then he gasped, as I tried to make my way over to him a giant wave of energy radiated off of him blowing me and my fathers away. Literally. But Mrs. Spence was still standing. Hmm, that makes sense I mean she is a goddess. I look up to find Caleb, My Caleb. Smiling with a white orb shining around him. His eyes a bright teal with hints of purple. So this is his true form. His mother collapsed on the floor and suddenly the orb was gone his eyes back to normal. He ran to his mother.
"MOM. Are you okay?"
"I am baby," she says crying." I'm just so happy I don't have to fight anymore I have you and I've always known but I thought you would reject it to be normal. "
" Mom, don't cry, it's not good for the baby, and if you haven't noticed I'm half God, half witch, and half shifter, a tribrid? Anyway, my boyfriend/mate and his fathers are literally werewolves. Nothing about this is normal. " He said joking. God, I missed him so much. I thought knowing my thoughts are safe I can only read his he can't read my until we mate completely.
"I missed you too, Michael."
Orrrrr maybe not.
"How'd you-"
"I'm a God now remember?" He said with a smirk.
I ran up to him and smashed my lips on his. He kissed back almost immediately God I missed his lips. I slid my tongue in his mouth causing him to moan but we were rudely interrupted by a clearing of the throat.
"Sorry, to break up this beautiful thing but honey I have to train you to fight your father, and I'm sorry to say this but we have to leave. "
I growled at her. But stopped when I felt like I couldn't breath and pain shot through my body. I screamed out in pain as I looked at Caleb only to see those teal and purple eyes but they were brighter.
"DON'T EVER GROWL AT MY MOTHER AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME! "
" CALEB STOP. NOW!" His mother screamed.
His voice had so authority as his voice boomed through the walls. I lowered my head in submission. My papa gasped as he has never seen an alpha submit before but I couldn't help it.
"This is why I need to take him away Michael, he can't control his powers and It will not end well for any of you if he doesn't. We'll be gone in three weeks time. "
God I really fucked up because Caleb is mean mugging and burning a hole in the side of my face.
"I'll go get packed."
"Already done. Come on the sooner we leave the sooner you will come back."
He just walked out the door not saying anything to me. I really have make it up to him. Cause I fucked up. BAD.