To The Mall

Caleb's POV

"Are you ready my love?" I blushed.
"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess."
He walked away from me and took his shirt off then his pants and shoes.
Damn he is hot. I thought seeing him smirk.
Suddenly I heard bones cracking and his whole body turning red looking like it was on fire.
And then in a blink of an eye, there stood a wolf with beautiful blue and white fur and golden eyes. He was HUGE. No huge is and understatement. He was gigantic. OMG he's really a wolf and a hot one at that.
"Oh My God. Michael, your beautiful." He whined.
"Or are you axel?" He gave me a wolfy grin and wagged his tail.
"Well in that case your cuter than Michael, but don't tell him I said that." He started panting. I walked up to him and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and in return he lick my face causing me to giggle.
"Hey do you think you could bring Michael back. I have to talk to him about something." He nodded.
In a moment I heard bones snapping again and there he was looking at me smiling. He was completely naked for the whole world to see. I checked him out not caring anymore and stopped once I seen his dick.
Holy fuck. How in the hell is that going to fit in me? I thought. He laughed and grabbed his clothes and put them back on.
"So, he's cuter than me huh?" He said with a fake pout.
"No fair, he wasn't supposed to tell you."
"I could still hear the conversation babe. But I'm not mad. I'm the one who got you. He's just tagging along. Remember that my love." He said kissing my cheek.
I yawned loosing track of time. Time flies when you're looking in the eyes of someone you love.
" Come on, I know your tired."
We walked into his room and it was beautiful. Dark blue walls and light blue curtains. And his bed was beyond beautiful it had curtains wrapped across it.
"Do you like."
"No ... I love. Blue is my favorite color. I wanted my room to be blue but father never liked anything creative."
"I don't want intrude but why deal with him?"
That's a really good question. Why am I dealing with him.
"I don't know, he's my father and I have nowhere else to go so I'm stick with him."
"Well you have here now plus, you'll be living with me soon and will be Luna."
"Luna?"
"Well in your case alpha but I don't wanna bore you with all the info let's just sleep." I nodded.

*The Next Morning*
I woke up to strong arms around me. I felt safe and secure but that time had to end because we had school.
"Michael, come on we have to get up "
"Five more minutes."
"No we have to get up."
He just groaned. Then I got an idea that Amyla used to do with me.
"Michael, I'm pregnant." He jumped up so fast with anger in his eyes.
"By who? WHO GOD DAMNIT. I will kill him thinks he can touch my mate. What's MINE!!!" I couldn't help but laugh. He just looked at me like I was crazy.
"It was joke babe I'm sorry. We just really have to get up."
"I don't wanna go to school." Ugh such a big baby.
"Me neither but we have to now get up!"
"Let's just stay home."
"I can't my father wou-"
"Who cares about him , when was the last time you did something just for you? Come on babe."
"Okay Michael. But I think I wanna tell them."
"About me?" I nodded.
"Well whatever you decide I'll always support you my love."
I think I should tell him but I just hope it's nothing regret after that.
"Welp. What do you want to do?"
"Whatever you want honey."
"You literally call me every name in the relationship book."
"Anything for my honeysuckle."
"Ugh. Come on let's go have fun."
"Okay, what do you have in mind?"
"I dont know never did anything fun." It's true father would always keep me from the world.
"Okay seriously, your joking," I shook my head.
"Well we're going to the mall, get up and get dressed."
I did as I was told. Amyla gave me this shirt for my 17th birthday that says " bite me " it was also a half shirt but I never wore it afraid of what my father would think so I decided to wear it just to get a rise out of Michael. I had on some ripped black skinny jeans and my timberlands since it was cold. I walked out of the bathroom and he wasn't there. Maybe he's downstairs. So that's where I went. As soon as I made an appearance in the kitchen and his eyes landed on me he was basically drooling over me. Then he growled.
"Your not wearing that." He said.
"And why not?"
"Because nobody's is going to be looking at you like you a piece of meat."
"Kinda like you are now?" Spencer asked.
"That's different I'm his mate."
"You have a point there."
Thanks Spencer your no help at all. Suddenly his eyes turned gold and I knew Axel was in control he was looking me up and down licking his lips.
"Like something you see?" I smirked.
"Very much so, but again I say, don't start something you won't be able to finished." He said walking slowly towards me.
"Kitten could you please put on another shirt. Only I got to look at you like that. Please."
"Fine Axel."
"Good, see you soon." He kissed my cheek and Michael's eyes turned back to the grey ones I love.
"Are you gonna change?"
"I don't have another shirt, I wore this just to get under your skin."
"Ahhhh so many memories right Randy."
"Yeah but the difference between is I almost killed you." Randy said laughing.
"Wear one of my shirts. That way you can have my scent on you." I just shrugged.
"You know the way, I'm right behind you."
"That's what he said." I said smirking. He laughed.
" You have no idea." He said winking at me. I blushed.
I started to walk up the stairs then I suddenly heard Michael breathe in a sharp breath.
"What's wrong?"
"You have your back dimples peirced. That's hot."
"Oh yeah I forgot about that. Stupid truth or dare. Don't ask."
"Okay."
After I put his shirt on we were off to the mall.
It was amazing. I loved it even the food and I barley eat. Okay so that's a lie. Whatever. I couldn't really enjoy it because my father kept calling but I didn't let that bother me. I'm gonna tell him and either hell hate me or kill me but I have to tell him.

Pray for me.