Solar Eclipse

Caleb's POV:
I don't know where I am or how I got here but it is a pitch dark room. I hear voice but I can't see. I can't feel them all I remember is worrying about my babies and feeling constant sharp pains. I really hope my babies are okay. And then I heard it. His voice. Michael. Why the hell is he here.
"What's wrong with him, Miranda." He asked.
"There's nothing wrong with him he's just very close to finish line."
Finish line what the hell is that supposed to mean.
"But there's a white orb surrounding him. And the middle of his forehead is glowing. DO SOMETHING PLEASE!"
"MICHAEL YOU HAVE ONE MORE TIME TO YELL AT ME AND I SWEAR I WILL SEND YOU BACK INTO THAT MISERABLE ROOM YOU WAS IN. YOU BETTER BE LUCKY I CALLED AMYLA TO BRING NOW SHUT UP!" That's right mom. Tell him. But wait did she just say she invited him? What the hell?
"I'm sorry."
"Well mama Miranda what does this actually mean?" Amyla asked.
"He's getting ready to give birth."
I instantly felt my eyes open.
"IM GETTING READY TO DO WHAT!!"
"Baby boy. Your an Alfa and so was the father. Your pregnancy only lasts 3 weeks."
3 fucking weeks? But I have a war to get ready for I can't have these babies yet.
"Caleb. I know im  the last person you wanna hear from but please calm down. I just wanna be there for you even if after this you don't want anything to do with me."
"Caleb i know he hurt you. But hear him out. Don't be so stubborn big bro. " Kayden said.
"Fine. What's up with this orb?"
"Your body is preparing for labor. I even went through it."
"How do I get out of this shit."
"Caleb. If I tell you to watch your mouth one more time I am going to whoop yo ass like I should've did when you was growing up."
I looked at my mom shocked. She's never spoken to me like that before.
"I'm sorry love. I'm just really tired and my ankles are so swollen I guess being a goddess can only do so much." She said as she started to cry.
"Hey mom it's okay. Go get some rest."
"I can't do that your having my grandbabies."
I looked at her with a loving smile and before I knew it my feet landed on the ground.
"Okayyy. I know this is a touching moment but literally I'm jealous as fuck. Your powerful as hell big bro."
My mom smacked kaden on the head for cursing.
"Ouuuu. You never hit him when he curses."
"Yeah well he's pregnant."
"Fair point."
"Anywaysss. Hiiii bestie. I missed you so much." Amyla said running up to me.
"I missed you too. And hey Becca."
"Hey midget."
I laughed. "Okay just because I'm 5'4 and your 6'3 doesn't mean anything." Everyone laughed.
"Hey Michael." I mean don't get me wrong yes I'm mad at him but he's still the father of my children and in some way he's still my mate.
"Hi Caleb."
"I'm still mad at you but you look like you want a hug so come here."
He ran to me and I could help but jump in his arms. I never said I didn't miss him I was just pissed at him.
"I'm so sorry" he said crying to me.
"It's okay but- " I stopped mid sentence when I felt the worst pain I screamed out in pain causing the ground to shake and thunder to roll.
"Oh shit it's time."
"No not yet mommy."
"Baby yes right now."
I had forgiven Michael that's true but some people are missing I instantly made a portal to the alpha study in michaels home so that his parents could come I stood there waiting until they seen me which took forever.
"Hey! Are you guys just not gonna look over here at the pregnant man who's having contractions."
"Oh shit! Caleb we didn't know" Randy said.
"Well are you coming cause I'm prettt sure I can't- AHHHH" I couldn't help but cry out again wishing this was over. They walked through the portal and tried hugging me.
"NO!" I yelled at them. "Sorry."
"No no. I was the same way."
"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT MICHAEL I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!!"
"Okay I deserve that."
"You damn right you do. Nobody told you to nut in me!"
"It was so wet and tight I didn't wanna pull out. Don't blame me baby."
"DON'T CALL ME THAT AND I'M BLAMING YOU."
"Baby we have to get you outside to the honey mild bath okay?"
"Mommy I can't do it."
"Baby yes you can. Michael can you carry him please."
"Hell no. It's his fault I'm pregnant. Kaden please help me."
"Okay big bro but please don't hurt me. I want you to deliver my babies and I wanna meet them. " He teased.
I just started at him.
"Shut up and help me. " He picked me up without hesitation and took me outside. It was a nice beautiful tub outside and somehow it was a solar eclipse outside I would totally think this was romantic if I didn't have 3 babies about to bust out my hole.
"Okay baby this is the deal. Me and Andy are gonna chant a spell to help. Now remember a solar eclipse is a magical thing where a lot of people get their powers from so even you will be stronger and so will us."
"We got you baby cousin. I promise."
I layed in the tub and instantly had the thought to push.
"That's it Caleb. Keep going."
"Daddy?" Obviously I was talking about Spencer.
"Yes love?"
"Help. I reached for his hand."
"You really are doing great just keep pushing love."
As I continued to push I heard lighting striking and thunder rolling louder and louder. And before I knew it the first baby was out. It was a girl. With teal hair and purple eyes. That's interesting but at the same time look at who I am. I kept pushing harder and harder screaming louder and louder. I took a breath to look at Michael and he was crying holding our daughter next think I knew winter was talking to me.

Caleb please push. Hurry.

I pushed harder than I ever did and the next baby came out another girl but she had her imbecile cord wrapped around her neck they quickly cut the cord and cleaned her off when silently suddenly we heard it.
A wolf howl.
"Oh no. It's angus."
"WHAT? I have to go fight him."
"No you have one more baby to push and you need rest."
"NO!"
"YES!"
"Here papa hold my daughter I'll handle this myself. "
"Are you sure."
"For all of you. Including Caleb and our children. Yes. "
He said as his eyes turned gold.
"Hey Axel?" I said.
"Wreak Havoc. End him!"
"Of course my Luna."
And he ran off.
"Okay baby you got one more to go. You got this push."
"Bestie come on. Push for me."
I pushed hard thinking about my babies and me hoping I could do this quickly.
I push hard and I don't stop until the baby is out. And then everything went black.

Kaden's POV
After Caleb pushed out his last daughter he fainted. But then the ground shook and I looked back at him and his eyes was wide open but they were shining very bright and before I knew it he was floating up in the sky.
"Mama what's wrong with him."
"Baby I don't know. I really don't know. "
Before I knew it he started screaming like a banshee and he sprouted wings?
What the hell. What's wrong with my brother?
"MAMA WHATS HAPPENING"
"IVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE I HAVE NO CLUE."
"THE PROPHECY!" Michael's dad said.
Prophecy? I'm not even gonna ask.
"WHERE IS HE?"
Caleb shocked us all by speaking. We just all stood there in awe.
"ANGUS." He yelled before flying away.
"Okay I don't know what the hell is going on but my big brother is powerful as fuck and I love him now let's go clean these babies off so I can play with my nieces. " I Said trying to make everyone feel better.
Everyone just stared at me but in a i was very serious.