Chapter 40

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Justin asked Dani as they were seated on her couch watching television that evening. Dani looked up at Justin and considered his question. She wasn't really feeling in the going out mood, but things had been so stressed between her and Justin lately that she figured it actually might do them good as a couple to simply go out and have some fun, let loose a little.

    Dani smiled, "I'd love to."

    "How about we go to Aaron's club? He's been on my case recently because I haven't been down to see the changes he's made to the interior decorating", Justin said as he rolled his eyes.

    "Sounds perfect! Maybe I can see if Shannon will want to come too!"

    Dani grabbed her phone off of the cushion next to her and walked away as she dialed up Shannon's number, asking her if she would like to join them tonight to which Shannon eagerly agreed to. As if Shannon would pass up a night to go dance half naked on her boyfriend and get wasted.

    "Will you let me dress you up like a slut?!" Shannon squealed through the phone.

    Dani reddened as she noticed Justin's attention perk up. He was looking at her quizzically.

    "No! Maybe, I don't know!" Dani exclaimed embarrassingly, "Just get over here so we can get ready and get out of here."

    Once Dani hung up the phone, Justin sauntered over to where Dani was standing. He wrapped his arms around here from behind and placed his lips softly against her ear-lobe, erupting a soft moan from Dani's lips.

    "If you're going to dress up like a slut, I hope you know I plan to treat you like my little slut tonight", he whispered seductively. Dani instinctively pushed her butt up against Justin's crotch, liking that she could feel how hard he already was. She reached her arm behind her and grabbed his erection through his pants, his face immediately contouring into a look of pleasure. "Two can play at that game", Dani thought to herself.

    Dani turned around to face Justin. She stood on her tippy-toes so that she could reach his lips with her own, planting a passionate kiss on him and slipping her tongue into his mouth. He readily granted her access and grabbed her hips roughly. Then, suddenly, Dani pulled her lips away and placed them next to his ear just like he had done to her. "You're going to have to keep your hands off your little slut until we get back here later tonight," Dani spoke as seductively as she could muster, "We don't want to get caught by my best friend again, do we?"

    Dani turned on her heel and walked towards her bedroom so that she could get ready, swaying her hips just to rub it in Justin's face even more. She heard a low growl come behind her.

    "You keep swinging those hips and I'm going to have no choice but to bend you over and ram my cock into you." Dani turned her head to look back at him, she winked and then quickly ran into her room. She shut the door and locked it, she felt pretty satisfied with herself and the teasing she had thrown back into Justin's face.

    Shannon arrived shortly, letting herself in. Justin pointed towards Dani's room and Shannon nodded knowingly.

    "Alright, what slutty outfits do you have picked out for me?"

    "Its just one outfit actually."

    "What? Shan I need options!" Dani exclaimed nervously.

    "Calm down! I promise its not that bad." Shannon reached into her bag and pulled out a red ruched strapless mini dress. Shannon looked proud of the dress.

    "What bra am I supposed to wear with that?" Dani asked incredulously, "I don't own any strapless bras!"

    "Don't wear one", Shannon shrugged like it was no big deal. "You've got nice perky tits, you'll be fine."   

    Dani's face heated up and she hesitantly took the dress from Shannon. Once she had it on her body, she realized it didn't look horrible. She looked a little on the "slutty" side, but not drastically. The dress clung to her curves and accentuated her hips and butt. Dani was excited to see Justin's reaction.

    "Oh my gosh! You look smokin'!" Shannon exclaimed as Dani walked into the living room to model the dress for Justin and Shannon.

    Dani blushed from Shannon's comment and sheepishly peered over at Justin. He looked speechless.

    "I couldn't agree more. Like, damn. That's MY girlfriend!" He put extra emphasis on the word "my", filling Dani's stomach with butterflies.

    "Tonight is going to be fun!" Dani said feeling a little more confident now. "Let's get this party started."

    As they all walked downstairs to Justin's car in the parking lot, Justin sneakily placed his hands on Dani's butt. He was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Dani looked up at him and winked, knowing he had figured out the first little surprise she had planned for the night. Justin groaned from the sexual frustration he was enduring. "Fuck why did I suggest we go out? I should have just kept us here tonight so I could have spent the entire night fucking you and making you cum over and over again."

    Dani couldn't hide the excitement she was feeling already, "Too late, you're just going to have to wait a little longer. Although I wouldn't object to another dark alley adventure."

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote (click the star) if you liked this chapter!