Hiding secrets

It was dark out the sun had just 30 minutes ago in Jasper, Nevada. In the dark night on the open road in the middle of the desert drove a Camaro and a Buell Firebolt. The vehicles drove side by side perfectly, the Camaro started to slow down ever now and then only to return to its former speed keeping pace with the bike. The moon was shining down on the vehicles as they continued to drive. There was silence for a long period of time until the Camaro started playing a song.

~We get it on most every night
When that old moon gets big and bright
It's a supernatural delight everybody was dancing in the moonlight.

Everybody here is out of sight
They don't bark and they don't bite.
They keep things loose, they keep things light everybody was dancing in the moonlight.
Dancing in the moonlight
Everybody's feeling warm and right
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight~

The song was then turned down and was quiet but was still loud enough for both vehicles to hear.

"We don't have to go back tonight"

"Yes we do Bee, if we don't Ratchet will probably send Soundwave or Starscream after us"

"They don't scare me"

"We are going back Bee no if's, and's or but's. Your in deep enough scrap as it is don't make it worst"

"Alright fine"

The two drove to the base, Bumblebee looked at his dash clock it's was 10:45. Bee didn't think the medic was up but if he was then he would have to be careful getting in before the medic saw him. The femme started walking in and the mech followed after. When they got inside it was dark, as they got closer to the main room they saw a single light. Bee saw it was the television, there was a scary movie playing. The scout saw Jack and Miko curdled up on the couch asleep inches away from each other. Raf was asleep in the lazy boy chair, it seemed they were watching one of the insidious movies.

Those movies were said to be scary, Bee didn't know if it was true or not because he had never watched them before but he wasn't so easily scared. The mech quietly walked past the sleeping humans with Arcee following. Bee slowed a bit to see if Ratchet was around, just as the mech started walking again to catch the femme that walked past him he heard a small voice.

"...Bee?.."

The scout turned to see Raf wide awake looking up at him. The boy looked tired, the scout didn't understand why he wasn't asleep.

"Hey Raf, what are you doing awake?"
"I was waiting to see if you were ok, you left and Ratchet was pretty upset about it"
"Oh I know he was he came after me"
"Why did you leave?"

The mech looked down the hall towards the quarters to see Arcee was missing. He guessed she already went to recharge.

"I had to repay a favour"
"For who?"
"Arcee"
"Well then it wasn't a favour"
"Yea it was, who told you it wasn't?"
"Ratchet..."
"Don't listen to everything he says somethings aren't true"

The boy smiled as the giant bot walked over to the couch the other two were sleeping on.

"Did they fall asleep like this?"
"Yea at one point Miko grabbed Jacks arm"

The two laughed, then the mech looked over at Jack and Miko.

"Well I need to find my berth I'm exhausted, you should get some rest as well Raf"
"I will, night Bee"
"Night Raf"

The mech walked down the hall to his quarters. When he came to the door he opened it slowly he jumped when he saw a shadow figure sitting on his berth. When his optics adjusted he saw it was Arcee.

"So this is where you ran off too?"
"Where did you think I went?"
"Your quarters"
"Well I would go to my quarters but I wanted to talk to you for a bit"
"We just talked for 2 hours, if I'm honest my voice box hurts from talking"
"Well suck it up"

The scout raised an optic ridge and looked at the femme. She grabbed his servo and pulled him over to the berth. The mech reluctantly sat down next to her, he wonder what more she wanted to talk about.
"So what did you want to talk about?"
"That day when we were on patrol?"
"What about it?"
"I...I..saw Airachnid..."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I didn't want to stress you out Bee, I've felt that you have been stressed about what I can't figure out. But when I saw Airachnid she told me that she saw you, she went after you but she lost you in the forest. But when I saw her I saw this... this thing, Airachnid was using it"

The scouts optics widened as he listened to Arcee talk. She saw Airachnid with a creature, Bee was with Airachnid after Arcee had gone back to base. Airachnid said she chose a new creature to serve her, 'a loyal ferocious beast'
As she called it, Bee's spark started to sink as the pieces came together.
"Bee... are you alright?"

The scout shook his helm and looked up at his spark mate.
"Arcee...I.."
The femme looked at the scout with concern. She held his servo as she saw something was clearly on his mind and bothering him.
"I..uh.. I love you"

The scout placed a kiss on her helm. He felt bad for lying to her the way he just did, but he had too. Bee couldn't risk it, if she found who knows what might happen but the scout could see it would only end bad.

"I love you too Bee, are you sure nothing is bothering you?"
"Yea I perfectly fine"
The mech smiled at her, she smiled back and then yawned. She rested her helm on Bee shoulder and started to close her optics. She struggled hard to keep herself from falling into recharge.

Bumblebee looked down to see Arcee in recharge. He gently laid her down on his berth, he walked over to a draw and pulled it open grabbing a pillow. Bee put the pillow on the floor and laid on the floor, the scout tried to go into recharge but he couldn't his mind was too active. He hated himself for lying to Arcee, his spark mate out of everyone he had to lie to he lied to her. It made his spark ache from it, Bee tried once more to recharge but just couldn't. So he got up and left his quarters walking out of the base. Once he was out side he transformed into his A.X.L and stared up at the night sky.

Bee looked down at his servo's that were now paws he questioned why Airachnid wanted him, why she wanted Bee to be her Servant. Most importantly he questioned how long he had until everyone found out, how long until everyone was disappointed in him for causing this kind of problem. The scout felt utterly useless at that very moment he felt he wasn't and Autobot at all but a lying cheating thieving decepticon.

Bee stayed out there for awhile as the giant dog and walked around and looked at everything. Until his body was sore from walking on four legs. It was different, the way the creature held its weight was much different from how Bee held his weight. He transformers and went back in to the base and returned to his quarters. He laid down on the floor placing his helm on the pillow, finally he slowly slipped into recharge. When he was in a full recharge all his aches and pains went away making him feel better. But one question stayed active in his mind.

How long until Arcee found the monster that lay dormant inside him.