𝐬𝐢𝐱

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

As Daniel was freaking out about his celeb crush following him back, the rest of the why don't we boys high five and dance around the room, celebrating what they had caused to happen. 

"Can you guys stop?" Daniel rolled his eyes at his crazy best friends.

"C'mon bro, you should be celebrating too! Isn't your celeb crush following you back a good thing?" Zach pointed out.

"I m-mean yes but I'm so embarrassed! She probably watched the interview," Daniel sighed.

"Duh," Jack deadpanned, making Daniel glare at him.

"You should dm her," Jonah suggested.

"No way! I'll look so desperate," Daniel pouted.

"Nah bro, she'll probably think it's cute!" Corbyn tried being optimistic.

"You never know unless you try Dani," Jonah recited the old saying.

Sighing, Daniel opened up Talia's instagram page on his phone. The first thing he does is search for his username in the list of people she's following, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He proceeded to pinch himself and, of course, Daniel yelped at the pain. 

Daniel tapped the message button and started typing out things he could say.

"Hi Talia!" 

Too basic.

"Hey it's Daniel :)"

Obviously. And not much of a conversation starter.

"Guessing you saw the interview huh" 

Deeming that as charismatic enough to start a conversation, Daniel took multiple deep breaths before he hit send.

"I did it guys, oh my god. I actually sent her a dm!" Daniel hyperventilated.

The boys laughed and cheered Daniel on, giving him multiple pats on the back for making a move.

Meanwhile the recipient of the message was freaking out too. Talia Layhton was making dinner when she got the dm from Daniel.

"Claire! Oh my god, Claire!" Talia shouted from the kitchen, hoping Claire could hear her so she wouldn't have to leave the stove on. Thankfully she did.

"Dinner's ready?" Claire asked, coming out of her room.

"Even better. Daniel Seavey just sent me a dm," Talia squealed, making Claire gasp and start squealing with her.

"Okay, I'll help you with dinner while you open up that dm girl!" Claire said, walking to check on the food Talia had been making.  

Talia nodded and swiped on the notification. It took her to the dm Daniel had sent her.

"What did he say?" Claire asked.

"Guessing you saw the interview huh?" Talia read out loud. 

"I'm your celeb crush huh"  Talia said as she typed it out and hits send.

"That's so cute. Straight out of a fanfiction," Claire cooed.

"😳" Daniel sent back.

Talia laughed, quickly texting back.

"dw, i watched more than just the one interview" 

"Flirty much?" Claire remarked, making Talia roll her eyes at her best friend.

"stalker alert!" Daniel replied immediately.

"says you!" Talia sent back.

"i-" Daniel responded.

"hahaha joking"  Talia smiled to herself.

"i knew that..." Daniel's message said.

Claire smirked from the stove as she watched Talia smile widely at her phone.

"Don't forget to make me your maid of honor when you two get married!" Claire teased in a sing song-y tone.

"Oh shut up," Talia said, waving her hand at Claire in a playful manner.

"Hey, I was the one who showed you the video missy!" Claire huffed, turning back to the stove.

Talia looked up from her phone when she all of a sudden heard Claire scream.

"Shit!" Claire screamed, rushing to turn the stove off.

"What happened?" Talia panicked, running over to the stove.

"The food burned!" Claire exclaimed as she used a wet cloth to put the burning pot in the sink.

"Takeout?" Claire grimaced after they dealt with the situation.

Talia nodded, "Yup!"

ミ☆

sorry if you got a spam of notifications! 
i was updating the chapters because i made a mistake with past tense and stuff like that lmao