𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

The busy city noises of Tokyo woke Talia up. The blonde yawned and stretched as she sat up on her bed. She looked around, seeing Claire still asleep and the time being eight am.

Deciding to get up, Talia walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. She quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth, and did her skin care routine.

By the time she finished, Claire was awake and also getting ready.

"Last day in Japan," Claire sighed.

"Yeah, but don't be sad! We accomplished something," Talia grinned.

"Accomplished what?" Claire asked.

"We got Lost in Japan," Talia laughed at her own Shawn Mendes pun.

"Was that a Shawn Mendes reference?" Claire chuckled as she asked.

"Yes because we literally did get lost yesterday!" Talia defended her pun.

"True. It did take us three hours to get back to the hotel," Claire chuckled.

"Exactly! I rest my case," Talia smiled.

By nine am, the two girls were ready to go. They headed down to the hotel lobby and walked to the breakfast spot they spotted a few days ago.

After eating breakfast, the car Talia's manager, Michelle, ordered for them came to pick them up. The car took Talia and Claire to the building where Talia was getting interviewed.

A lady wearing a formal outfit led them to Talia's dressing room.

"What would you say if they asked about Daniel?" Claire asked.

"The truth, I guess. Dani said he wants to go public, but only I can say it since his manager won't let him because of the band," Talia explained.

"Oh shit, are you ready for the wrath of his fans?" Claire asked.

"If I have to deal with hate just to be with him publicly, I will. But you're right, some of his fangirls are crazy. Especially since he was the last single guy in why don't we," Talia sighed.

Their conversation was cut short as two makeup artists came into the dressing room.

After getting her makeup done, Talia was called into another room where they were conducting the interview.

The crew behind the camera introduced themselves to her and began instructing her. The interview was one where they had the question on the screen instead of a person asking questions so they started pretty quickly.

"Ready?" the camera man asked.

"Yup," Talia replied after reading the first question.

What's your dream acting role?

"It would probably be to star in a movie with a lot of dogs, I love dogs and I really want to get one. Also, I've always wanted do a musical. I've always wanted to collide those two worlds that I haven't. I'd like to do an action film — that would be cool," Talia replied with a grin.

What would you tell your 12 year old self?

"Be a little more selective about what you post on the internet — you're not gonna like it all later. You're not gonna like most of it later," Talia chuckled.

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

"My fly was down before I went to meet some fans the other day. How did I handle it? I zipped it up," Talia explained nonchalantly.

What was your first online screen name?

"Taliastar99," Talia admitted, playfully hanging her head in shame.

What music are you currently listening to?

"A lot of Why Don't We honestly. Go stream Mad At You after you watch this video!" Talia answered.

What's your relationship status?

"Taken," Talia winked at the camera.

"Cut! That was perfect, thank you so much Talia. That last question was a great way to end the interview," the director chuckled, walking up to Talia to shake her hand.

Talia talked to the director for a few more minutes before going to back to her dressing room where Claire was waiting for her, laying on the sofa and scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, how did it go?" Claire asked as Talia entered the room.

"Pretty good! They did ask about my relationship status though," Talia replied.

"Oh my god, what did you answer?" Claire asked.

"I just said taken. There was no follow up questions, but I'm sure fans will ask me once the interview goes up," Talia responded.

•••

Talia and Claire spent their last few hours in Japan walking through crowded shopping streets and buying last minute souvenirs.

Luckily, they were able to board the plane on time and the interview hadn't been released yet so none of the fans they met had asked about Talia's relationship.

"Did they tell you when the interview would be posted?" Claire asked after they had situated themselves in their plane seats.

"Nope. Probably in a few days," Talia answered.

What Talia didn't anticipate is that the interview had already been posted while she was on the plane. Talia slept through most of the flight and didn't pay for wifi, so she was surprised to say the least when a huge wave of fans bombarded her when she got off the plane in Los Angeles.

"Talia!" a group of young teenage girls shouted when they noticed her walking out the terminal with Claire.

Talia smiled at her fans and walked over to them. She took pictures and videos with them while Claire went to the Starbucks inside the airport.

"Can we ask you something?" one of the girls asked after they finished taking a picture.

"Of course!" Talia grinned.

"We watched your last interview where you made it official that you were taken! Can we ask who you're dating?" the girl asked with a gleeful, hopeful tone.

Talia's eyes widened. She hadn't expected the video to be up already!

Nonetheless, like she said she would, Talia answered with the truth.

Talia bit her lip for a moment before admitting quietly, "Daniel Seavey."