𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!

Talia had been hard at work on her album all week. It was already Wednesday and although she had been in the studio a lot, she somehow couldn't bring herself to invite Daniel to join her yet.

Truth was, Talia was nervous. The nineteen year old girl was an international pop star but releasing music was always scary for her. Letting Daniel listen to her music before she released it was even scarier. Even if one of her songs was written for him, Talia couldn't help but feel nervous about singing it to Daniel. The girl couldn't back out now though, she had already promised.

Talia sighed as she scribbled out another set of lyrics in her song writing book. She had been inspired after her date with Daniel to write a song for him, but now she was having writers block.

Closing her notebook, Talia grabbed her guitar and started strumming. She was trying to find lyrics for the chorus so she thought maybe playing what she had so far would help the words come to her.

"Both of my eyes, they've been fixing on you
Wasting your time, should be making that move
Come and say hi, I've been dying to meet ya
Don't leave me hanging like..." Talia sung softly, waiting for the lyrics to come to her.

The blonde groaned when nothing came to her mind. Why was this so hard?

A knock on the door interrupted Talia's thoughts. The girl looked up as the door opened to reveal Michelle, her manager.

"How's it going?" Michelle asked, stepping inside.

"Good, just stuck on the new one. I'm having terrible writers block," Talia admitted.

"Well, you've been working nonstop! Take the rest of the day off," Michelle suggested.

Talia nodded, "Yeah, good idea. Maybe a break is what I need. Thanks!"

The blonde said bye to her manager before packing her things up. When she finished, Talia plopped onto the couch in the back of the room and pulled her phone out.

The girl was just about to order a uber when she got a notification. Seeing that it was a text from Daniel, Talia immediately clicked on it.

"At the studio?"

"About to leave actually! Got the rest of the day off"

"Oh! That's actually perfect because I was going to invite you to a party tonight. Can you come?"

"Yeah sounds fun! I could use the break, I'm having writer's block :'("

"Okay cool! And maybe me and the guys could help you out haha"

"Awh thanks <3 and can I bring Claire too?"

"For sure! I'll send the invite"

"Thanks, see you tonight!"

"Can't wait <3"

Talia smiled as she exited the messages app and ordered her uber. As she waited, the blonde texted Claire who was very excited about the party.

Once she got home, the blue eyed girl looked through her closet for outfits she could wear to the party. Claire, who got home half an hour after her, helped her out.

Satisfied with her choice, Talia laid her outfit on her bed to change into later. Then, both girls sat down on the bed.

"I'm kind of nervous! What if his friends don't like me?" Talia frowned.

"I'm sure they'll love you. If anything, I'll probably be the one they won't like. I'm not the one dating Daniel Seavey!" Claire exclaimed.

"We're not dating!" Talia blushed.

"But you wish you were," Claire said, giving Talia a look.

"I guess so. Not sure about him though," Talia frowned.

"Just because he didn't do anything after you kissed him on the cheek? Bitch, he was probably just too stunned by you to react!" Claire laughed, making Talia break into laughter too.

"I hope so! I'm literally writing a song about him," Talia sighed.

"You better! Because if he leaves you hanging like the Mona Lisa, I'll kil-" Claire started saying before she was interrupted.

As Claire was saying that, Talia's eyes widened and the girl squealed before jumping off her bed.

"You're a genius! I love you," Talia shouted as she scrambled to get her songwriting book out.

"I love you too...?" Claire said with a questioning tone, clearly confused.

"You have no idea how much you just helped me with my song for Daniel!" Talia exclaimed as she finished writing the lyrics down.

"Oh my god, really? Can I hear it?" Claire gasped.

Talia nodded, grabbing her guitar.

"It'll be acoustic for now. I'll have to add the track and finish it at the studio tomorrow. Anyways, here we go!"