Chapter 17

We all soon arrived to Clyde's fortress. Humans, Elves, Goths, and the Girls all stood together ready for whatever is in there. Kyle stood in front of all of us, giving his incredible speech.

Kyle: "Today, we are not elves and humans!"
He looks at all of us as he continues.
Kyle: "Today... we fight as ONE!"
Cartman then took his place as Kyle stood next to me.
Cartman: "What we do here now will be written and sung about on YouTube for days to come!"

All: "Yeah!"
Cartman: "Let us besiege the army of darkness with the courage of dragons! Let us delve their dungeon with swords and sorcery!"
Kevin: "Let us charge our shields and use photon torpedos to vaporize the Klingons!"
I had to hold in my laugh from that.

Cartman: "Kevin, god dammit. Every fucking time, Kevin. God fucking dammit, seriously."
Kevin: "I'm sorry."
Cartman: "Armies of justice! PREPARE! Ready?!"

Cartman then points us to the direction of the front door.
Cartman: "And... let's beat up Clyde!"
We all began to charge towards his fortress and began to battle anyone who stood in our way.

Kyle: "Dude, we are gonna wreck Clyde's shit."
Cartman: "CLYDE! We're coming for you, Clyde!"
Butters: "Let's get 'im!"
Jimmy: "Let's go kill Clyde so I can sing about his de-- d--d-death."

Ok for the record, here I'm going to using all four guys since it's the last battle.
I looked around the battle field and spotted Wendy kneeling on the ground.

Wendy: "They- they tore my costume. I worked really hard on it! You sons of bitches are gonna get what's coming to you!!"
Chloe: "Butters!"
Butters: "Yes Sir!"
Butters padded Wendy on the back and she stood up.

Wendy: "Thanks. Here, I got this for you.
(she gives you SUPERHERO PATCH)
Wendy: "We've got to get that bridge down while we're still mad!"
Chloe: "Stand back!" The girls clear the way and I bring it down with Nagasaki.

Kyle: "All right, it's down!" Kyle said with a smile while Cartman looked disappointed.
Cartman: "Man, Clyde's base is weak."
Wendy then went up to us.
Wendy: "Charge!!" Wendy screamed as she and the girls run in.

Stan: "You take the tower from the inside! Me and the pirates are gonna scale it from the outside!" Stan said as he starts climbing the tower. Inside a cyclops kid fire rockets at us.

Kid: "Bombs away!" We quickly duck into a safe spot.
Chloe: "I can't get a clear shot." I said after I try to shoot my arrows at him.
Kyle: "I think you might need a lady new kid." Kyle said.

Chloe: "Oh, Kenny do you mind??"
Kenny: "Mmrmph." Thanks to Kenny's ability, we were able to make it to the upper level just as Stan and the pirates are climbing up ropes past the windows.

Stan: "Nice job New Kid! See you at the top!"
Chloe: "See you at the top Stan!" We attack the cyclop kid who was surprisingly easy.
Jimmy: "In your eye, cyclops!" I heard Jimmy said as I climb the latter to the next floor.

The 2nd floor had Nazi animals all around.
Kyle: "Nazi shit is everywhere! Clyde's turning the whole town Nazi!" Kyle said holding his golf club close.

Cartman: "Bad kitty! That's a bad kitty!" Cartman said hitting a Nazi kitty on the head with his staff.
Stan: "We've got your back! Pirates, help the Commander!" I heard Stan say, then a rope ladder is lowered as pirates say. "Avast, Commander!" "Arrr!"

We made our way to the next floor that lead outside.
Stan: "Alright, here's the plan. Attack each tower and raise the gate so we can get into Clyde's lair! Maplebeard! Clear the path!" Stan order. I nod and went to one tower where Ike, Kyle's little brother, was there.