Strange Date

Alexander's POV

   "Ok, rules."
   "I'm listening." John smiled.
   "There might be other dancers there already. Some of them like to come early."
   "Ok." John took the keys out of the car and so grabbed my bag. We had stopped at home to get some skimpy clothes and I had to secretly stuff my lingerie in the bag. Adams had called me during John's meeting and told me he's reducing my hours.
   "Also, one drink. Your still driving and you mean the world to me so you're not dying."
   "Got it." John laughed.
   "Don't do anything stupid please?"
   "I'm not that dumb." I raised an eyebrow and John chuckled. "I am dumb."
   "C'mon." We got out and John looked around. A few bums started inching toward us and I grabbed my rich boy's arm. "Keep your head down, don't make eye contact."
   "What? Why?"
   "They can smell money from a mile away." John kind of seized up and I dragged him into the club.
   "I'm sorry."
   "Why?"
   "I don't know. I just-" I cut him off with a sweet kiss that made him smile and blush. "I'm rich."
   "And cute." John giggled and I pulled him into the dance hall. "Hey, Sam!" I called, our bartender looked up and smiled.
   "Hey, Alex."
   "Can I get my friend a pint?" I grinned.
   "Yeah, sure thing." I flopped onto one of the couches and John moved to sit on an opposite couch.
   "Don't sit there!"
   "Why?"
   "I'm pretty sure I saw a couple going at it yesterday." John quickly sat next to me and I smiled. I snuggled into his side and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
   "Hey, Alex?"
   "Hm?"
   "You're my whole world." I blushed and kissed his hand. Sam delivered John's beer and we chatted for awhile. We just cuddled on the couch until I sat up and checked the time. We still had a couple hours until John would have to leave and I could tell he was getting a little bored. John drained the rest of his beer and got up. "Hey, Lexi!" He crawled up on stage and grabbed the pole. I bit my lip and stared up at him. He kind of stared at the pole for a moment before just climbing it and staying at the top. I laughed and he giggled. "I was going to try and seduce you but I don't know how to that."
   "I'm not teaching you anything." I chuckled, John slid down the pole and landed on the floor with a thud. "Are you ok?"
   "Yeah. So..." John looked around and I hopped up on the stage with him.
   "That is my pole." I tapped it and John chuckled.
   "Front and center."
   "I'm the best dancer." I shrugged, John giggled and kissed my cheek.
   "The cutest dancer." I blushed and grabbed the pole with both hands. "Show me something!"
   "No!" John pouted and I bit my lip. "I'm sorry, Johnny, but this is the one thing I want to keep to myself."
   "That's ok, baby girl." John smiled and stood up. "Can I show you my moves?" He grinned, I burst out laughing and shrugged.
   "Give it your best shot." I giggled, John grabbed the pole and did a few joking spins. I giggled and watched him shake his butt and attempt to be sexy. "Wow, I'm wet already." John blushed and I laughed hysterically. "I'm kidding!"
   "Did I do anything right at all."
   "No." I laughed, John giggled and sat next to me.
   "Alex?" I looked behind me to find Maria heading up the stairs.
   "Hey, Maria!" John frowned and looked behind him.
   "Maria?" He stood up and they hugged. I frowned and stood up as well. "It's been awhile. How are you?"
   "I'm great actually. I broke up with Reynolds and I'm living my best life." She smiled.
   "About damn time. Hey, you might wanna talk to Peggy."
   "Why?"
   "Just do it." John chuckled.
   "Alright, Damn. Well, I've gotta warm up. It was nice talking to you. Alex, you better-"
   "Yeah." She left and John smiled down at me. "You know her?"
   "Yeah, she's friends with Peggy and the rest of the sisters."
   "Oh."
   "You haven't met them yet. They're wonderful. You'll like them." John held out his hands and pulled me up. "I'll pick you up at two."
   "Midnight. I fixed my hours." I smiled.
   "Aw, you're cute. See you at midnight, baby girl." John kissed my goodbye and I sighed. I jogged to my dressing room and changed into my lingerie. I wrapped my robe around my small frame and made damn sure John was gone before warming up.
   "I didn't know you were dating John." I looked up from spinning around and blushed.
   "We're not dating."
   "HOLY SHIT! HE'S YOUR SUGAR DADDY!"
   "HE IS NOT MY SUGAR DADDY!" I fell to the floor with thud and Maria laughed.
   "I'm just teasing but I saw you two kiss."
   "We've been on a couple dates but it's not official. I can't...let it be...official."
   "Don't fret. He likes you." Maria smiled and went back to warming up. I sighed and stood up. I remembered John trying to be sexy and giggled to myself. He's just so damn cute. I grinned and climbed to the very top of the pole. Since this one is front and center it's the tallest pole, standing at eight feet. I spun seductively all the way down and decided  that was my new favorite move because it made me smile. I was still wearing my robe and I kept it tied so the only way you'd see the lingerie was if I hung upside down. I heard someone catcall and I rolled my eyes.
   "Can't do that in an office." I fell to the floor with a thunk as Thomas Jefferson grinned and licked his lips. He reached up and tucked a dollar bill in an exposed part of my panties.
   "Fuck off." I threw the dollar back at him and stood up. He climbed on stage and pinned me to the pole. "Back off!" He started feeling me up again and I bit back a moan. I hate being so sensitive.
   "Hey! He said back off!" Maria pulled him off and clocked him in the jaw. Jefferson tumbled off the stage and Maria shook her hand out. Thomas stalked off and I sighed heavily.
   "Thanks."
   "Creep." We laughed and Adams shooed is back stage.

   "Hey!" John beamed, I grinned and jogged over to him. I grabbed him and kissed him good. "What was that for?"
   "Nothing. I'm just happy you're you." John blushed and opened the car door for me. I slid into the seat and buckled my belt. I felt my stomach churn and I frowned. No. That  can't be. I'm just over reacting. It's too soon.