Reunion

A/N - I hate school

Alexander's POV

I'm six months pregnant. It's getting a little harder to get up and down and I officially can't fit into my old clothes. John is officially freaking out because the doctor said there's a possibility of them coming early. We've gotten settled into the house and it's weird not being an elevator ride away from Laf and Herc. They finally started dating and John and I are very happy for them. We've been on a few mode dates ourselves but John insists that I stay home as much as possible. My father has gotten better with me and I'm going to ask him if he wants to be there. "Baby, cancel my two o'clock." I frowned and sat up enough to do the task.
   "Why?"
   "Can we cuddle?"
   "Sure. What's wrong?"
   "Stress?" I chuckled and stood up with his help. He kissed me gently and smiled. "That's so much better." I laughed and we cuddled up on the couch in his office. "Francis keeps calling me."
   "I may be six months pregnant but I'll fuck him up. I'll do it! I'll fucking-"
   "You're adorable." John kisses my cheek and I relaxed into him. "I love you."
   "I love you too."
   "So we agreed on the date for the shower?"
   "Yes."
   "We also agree that two is enough?"
   "Oh yes. No more please." I laughed and John chuckled. "Condoms!" I punched his arm and he kissed me gently. "It's true."
   "Ok...condoms." I stifled a giggle and John smirked. The door opened and John sat up fast. I struggled and John helped me up. Francis stood in the doorway and I groaned, getting up. "Fuck off!"
   "Francis, I thought I was clear with you-"
   "I just wanna talk."
   "Are you high? That's what you said last time and you put my husband and children in danger. My family, Francis!"
   "I know...we used to be friends, John. Best friends."
   "Yeah, then you raped me!"
   "I thought you were just-"
   "Playing hard to get? I've heard it a thousand times, Francis. What's your real excuse? Desperation? What's your gain?"
   "Someone who loved me." I froze and straightened up, glancing at John. "I just wanted you to love me."
   "Sex isn't the answer."
   "You married him because-"
   "Because I love him. Make no mistake. Getting him pregnant was just a consolation prize." I snorted and John smirked. "Maybe if you were nicer and gentle you could find that."
   "Are you telling me to change?" He growled.
   "Sort of...don't try to control people and definitely don't rape anyone. Be kind." I smiled at John and stepped forward.
   "Francis...did you ever stop to think about John or his feelings?" He slowly shook his head and I smiled sympathetically. "John and I work because we talk to each other and tell each other everything." John nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "You can't just control people. I used to be a stripper.  I used to have sex with guys like you and in the end they'd always leave me to figure out how to get home or find my clothes. John made sure I would be alright and he talked with me. He was gentle and I fell in love."
   "It's too late."
   "No...it's too late." One of the babies kicked and I grabbed John's arm.
   "Fuck." I mumbled.
   "What? Are you ok?" John asked.
   "They're kicking. I'm fine."
   "They?"
   "Yeah...twins. Do you want to feel?" John nearly fainted and Francis bit his lip. He nodded and gently pressed a hand to my stomach. He smiled and laughed a big.
   "Does it hurt?"
   "A little bit."
   "Oh...you're very lucky John."
   "Thank you."
   "Um...can we get lunch sometime? Not like a date! Just...as friends."
   "Yeah...That'd be fun." Francis smiled and John hugged him. Francis left and I sighed. "Why'd you let him touch you?" John mumbled kind of angrily, I smiled and kissed his cheek.
   "Because it was my choice. He's a good person under all the weird." John grumbled something and I sat down in his chair. "Baby, stop. He's trying. Like my dad...like yours...give him a chance, Princess." John grumbled again and kissed me. I giggled and brushed his hair back. The babies starting kicking and John smiled, rubbing my stomach. "John-"
"You're beautiful, baby girl. So fucking gorgeous." He picked me up and I yelped.
"No, John! Put me down!"
"Why?"
"I'm too heavy." I mumbled.
"No, you're not." He sat down with me in his lap and rubbed my stomach. "I love you...all three of you." He cooed, I giggled and smiled. "How do you clear-"
"Like this, dork." I showed him how and he snuggled into me. "How do you get work done if your always cuddling with me?" I teased.
"I wait for you to fall asleep and that's how." I giggled and snuggled into him.
"You're weird."
"I'm weird! I don't think so! You're the weirdo!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"I'm pregnant!" I pointed at him and glared and he huffed.
"We'll finish this conversation after you give birth." I giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Also know as 'I win'."
"Keep telling yourself that."
"You're silly." I closed my eyes and kissed his neck. I nuzzled into his neck and fell asleep.