Altercation

Alexander's POV

"Hello." Jefferson sneered.
"What do you want?" I growled, wanting to get back to my boyfriend.
"You, Of course."
"I'm not for sale." I tried to push past him but he threw me back and I crashed into the vanity. Thomas locker the door and I swallowed hard. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me forward.
"Yes, you are. You're mine for the taking."
"N-no, I'm not!" I stammered.
"If you don't comply you can kiss that little rich boy boyfriend goodbye."
"Yeah right."
"Really? Because...um...it just so happens that his father gave me his address."
"You're lying."
"Am I?" He showed me a picture of the building and my eyes began to water.
"What are you gonna do, Huh?" Jefferson pulled a pistol out of his waistband and I gasped. "Ok, ok...I'll do whatever you want. Just...don't hurt him."
"Good. Now. You're going to call him and tell him you're staying late and a friend is going to pick you up." I grabbed my phone and Thomas put his hands on my hips from behind. I quickly dialed John and bit my thumb.
"Alex?"
   "Hey, I'm gonna stay awhile. Maria will give me a ride home." My voice shook as Thomas teased me through my underwear.
   "What? Why?"
   "I don't know. Adams just wanted me to stay. Go home and get some sleep." John sighed and I suppressed a moaned as Jefferson got inside my underwear.
   "Oh ok, baby. I love you."
   "I love you too." I breathed, I hung up and Jefferson ran a hand inside my shirt. That night was the worse night of my life. Thomas threw me in the trunk of his car and drove me to some motel. He fucked me senseless to the point that I couldn't move and I ended up passing out.

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned in pain. My whole body hurt from being fucked and twisted every which way. I wore panties and my t-shirt and my hair was wild. My phone lay on the floor with several missed calls from John and texts from Lafayette. I started to cry as the realization of my infidelity took over and it only made the pain worse. I flopped off the bed and groaned in pain as I crawled to my phone. I quickly called John and started to cry as I heard his voice.
   "Oh my god! Are you ok? Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me, baby girl."
   "I'm sorry!" I wailed.
   "What?"
   "I cheated!" John was quiet for a moment and I started to cry harder.
   "Tell me what happened." He cooed gently. Bless John Laurens for he is amazing.
   "Jefferson cornered me. He said he'd hurt you if I didn't! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
   "Baby, that's not your fault." John cooed.
   "Don't leave me!"
   "I'm not gonna. Where are you. I'm coming to get you, baby girl."
   "I'm so sorry." I wept over and over.
   "Alex!" I stopped. "I love you and nothing is going to change that. Now. Tell me where you are so I can come hug you and kiss you and wipe your tears away, ok?"
   "I-I don't know where I am." I choked out. "I'm in a motel."
   "Ok, ok. That's good. Can you look around and see if there's some stationary or something?" I looked around and spotted a desk.
   "There's a desk." I croaked.
   "Look for stationary, baby girl." I pulled myself up and cried out in pain. "Alex?! What's wrong?"
   "It just hurts." I whined, I searched the desk and found stationary. "The Red Rose." I croaked.
   "Ok, I'll be there soon, baby." I sniffed and collapsed on the bed. "I love you, Peaches."
   "I love you." I sobbed, John hung up and within three minutes there was a knock on the door. I pulled myself up and peered through the peep hole. I ripped the door open and fell into John's arms, sobbing relentlessly into his coat. He squeezed me in a hug and kissed the top of my head as I wept my sorrys. He picked me up and pulled me closer. He closed the door and we sunk to the floor.
   "Tell me what happened, Peaches." I told John about my infidelity and he listened calmly.
   "Are you mad?"
   "Of course not. None of that was your fault. You're still my baby girl and I will always love you." John kissed me and I wept into his neck. "Let's get you home." He redressed me and carried me to the car. My head hurt from crying and my body hurt from being raped.

   "Wake up, Baby Girl."
   "Huh? What happened?" I sat up in the passenger seat and John smiled.
   "You fell asleep, silly." He giggled.
   "Oh." I mumbled.
   "Do you want me to carry you in?" I nodded and John pulled me out of the car. I nuzzled into his neck and wrapped my legs loosely around his waist. "I love you so much." John whispered as the elevator doors closed.
   "I love you more."
   "Not possible."
   "Oh yeah." I mumbled challengingly.
   "Oh yeah." John grinned against my neck, the elevator doors opened and I was bombarded with hugs and questions.
   "Alex, we were so worried!" Laf gushed.
   "I'm fine, you guys." I mumbled.
   "He's just tired. I'm gonna put him down and I'll be right with you." John carried me into his room and I fought to keep my eyes open.
   "I'm not a baby."
   "I know."
   "Then why did you phrase it like that?"
   "Because I know you won't sleep until I'm next to you so I'm literally putting you down and going to talk to Laf." John explained as he laid me down.
   "Oh. I love you."
   "I love you too. I'll be right back." John kissed me gently and left the room. Within five minutes he was laying next to me and yawning. "Get your clothes off, baby." John helped me undress and redress. He dressed me in a sports bra and boxers and himself in just boxers. We laid down and soon we were both fast asleep.