Bright is not my style

~Addie's P.o.v~

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing no words could be described at how good I feel, I started to feel like this after I killed that man last night... it was like I was born to kill.

I got up and took a shower and afterwards changed into a army green tank top and denim shorts and then went downstairs. I immediately stop when I hear Damien talking to people in the kitchen.

"Yeah I know she is really annoying and she is to sweet I mean seriously it's ridiculous!?? " Damien said laughing.

"Damien baby when is the girl going to leave your house?" a girl said

"I don't know" he said

"Let's hope it's soon though" I heard his friend Caleb say.

So you want me to be mean and dark fine you son of a bitch that's what I'll be because honestly! I don't think nice and bright is my style! I thought

Good thing before Carrie and Hank left, Carrie gave me a credit card for clothes food accessories... I honestly think she wants me to stay and be like her daughter or something but then again I have no idea.

I go upstairs and put in combat bots and a spiked bracelet and put my pocket knife in my boot. and walked downstairs and see their all still chatting away. Damien's mouth drops when he sees what I'm wearing, I go over to Susie at the breakfast table looking upset cause everyone is ignoring her and say sweetly "hey Susie wanna come with to the mall" she smiles brightly and grabs my hand and we walk outside and head to the mall.

"Hey why are you dressed like that?" Damien says rushing over you us. "like what?" I reply coldly

"Well usually you dress uh well brightly" he says

"Well I don't think I'm a bright kind of person so if you will excuse us we are going to the mall" I say and pick Susie up to give her a piggy back ride and walk off while Damien stand there just looking shocked.

Once we got to the mall, we go into hot topic and I buy 5 shirts 4 pairs of jeans bracelets, belts, earrings, shoes and a piercing kit and a gur plush toy for Susie.

Just then I got a phone call from a unknown number.

A/m- hello

D- hey Melanie it's drake!

A/m- oh hey sup

D-oh you know standing behind you

I turn around and see him grinning, I hang up the phone and smile.

"Why did you hang up on me!!" he says playfully

"Oh I don't know maybe cause your right in front of me" I say and Susie runs up and hugs my legs with tears in her eyes.

"Susie what wrong?"

"Mean man pushed me down!" she says tears streaming down her face.

"Awe sweet heart which one" I ask and she points him out and to be honest the guy even looks like dill hole and he is wearing preppy clothes... in hot topic -.-

"Hey drake will you watch her?" I asked and he nods, I walk up to the guy and his friends and ask him as sweetly as possible "excuse me did you just push a little girl?"

"Uh yeah what's it to you?" the guys said rudely

"Ok here is how it's going to go down you take your Nazely high pitched girly ass voice self over there and apologize"

"Uh no thank you" he said laughing and rolling his eyes, I motions for Frankie to take Susie outside and I took the guy by the neck and dragged him outside.