Darkness and mystery

~Addie's P.o.v~

I was running but the wolves were gaining on me I almost made it to the other side of the woods be fore one grabbed my leg and started to drag me back, they started to tear my flesh blood everywhere it was so agonizing the pain was Unbearable that's when it all went black...

I woke up in a flash sweat covering I was clutching the sheets to my chest and I was panting hard, I sigh and say "it was just a dream calm down Melanie" I slowly get out of bed and take a shower and afterwards put on a light orange silk shirt with white Polk dot short with denim cohorts and white Toms.

I blow dry my long straight black hair and then put it in a braid.

I walk downstairs and see Damien and Susie at the breakfast table,

"Where's Hank and Carrie?" I question

"Oh my mom and dad had to go some where for a couple of days so it's just going to be me you and Susie" he says and I smile

"Will you pway with me?" Susie says with a mouth full of cereal I smile and say " of course but after your done eating" she nods and smiles happily.

I look over at Damien and see him smiling "so Damien what college are you going to go to?" I ask sitting at the table

"Pssh who needs college I don't" he says I look over at Susie to see her watching him intently and corrects himself and says "ha..ha I was just.. joking of course I'm going to college I just don't know which one... yeah.. that's it" he says and I giggle.

Damien looks like he has just been shoot. "what are you ok?"

"Oh uh yeah I'm fine" he says and laughs nervously

"Hey Damien!" a guy says walking in

"Caleb!!!!" Susie say and runs over to him and hugs him, the guy looks at me then Damien and he nods.

Caleb sits beside me and Susie sits back down to finish her food.

"Soo Melanie is it? how old are you?" Caleb says and Damien glares at him

"I-I'm not exactly Sure" I say scooting away cause he was extremely close.

"Ok I'm ready let's go play!" Susie says and drags me upstairs ... yes thank you Susie! I thought

After me and Susie were done playing dolls I decided to make her some lunch I walk over to Damien's room and knock on his door.

"Yeah?" I hear him say

"Do you 2 want grilled cheese?" I ask

"Hell yeah!" I hear Caleb yell and I laugh and say ok.

I go down stairs and make 1 for Susie and 2 for each of the 2 guys and also give Susie orange slices.

The guys come down stairs and begin to eat lunch with Susie.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Damien asks me.

"I'm not really hungry today" I say and he gives me a look and says ok after they got done eating they go back upstairs and me and Susie watch a tv show called bubble guppies.

It's a odd show but I think I've seen it before...

"I want a monkey " Susie says and I laugh

"That was random" I say

"Can i?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I have a monkey?"

"Umm I'm not qualified to answer that"

"Oki then"

After a while of watching the Susie fell asleep with her head in my lap, I was playing with her hair when Damien came down.