I do care

~Addie's P.o.v~

Jake walks over to me and lifts the knife up high and when I think his about to end my life he swiftly cuts one of the straps and kicks liu making him fly across the room into a wall, I quickly undo all of the other straps.

I noticed something no pain? Hmm..i guess since I'm vampire I really need to ask mom about this.

I was about to run and jump out the window when jakes arms surround my waist and he jumps out of the window and his wings emerge from his back and he flys up high.

I start to struggle because I still don't trust him... he loses his grip on me and I start falling down to the earth screaming.

"Addie" I heard jake yell but it sounded like a whisper, he dives down to try to catch me but it's to late I'm to close to the ground but I land gracefully on my feet.

Jake lands next to me but I back away.

"Addie don't ever do that you could have been killed!!" he screams pissed

"LIKE YOU FUCKING CARE WERE YOU EVER GOING TO TELL ME THAT YOU WHERE GOING TO KILL ME! LET ALONE YOU WERE PRETENDING TI BE MY FRIEND" I scream

"ADDDIE I DO FUCKING CARE!"

"SURE SEEMS LIKE IT!" I scream and before I know it jake crushes his lips on mine and sparks fly ( yeah I know very cliche) he pulls back still having my body against his.

"Addie I love you" he says and my eyes are the size of dinner plates.

"jake - don't I don't want to hear anything yet you just need to know that so don't ever tell me I don't care because I do it killed me to see you in pain" he says cutting me off, I let my head rest on his chest a minute before he says "come on we should go liu is going to be looking for us"

"Wait! now he is going to try to kill you dumb ass"

"As long as your safe" he says

Once we arrived at the house my dad runs out.

"WHERE WERE YOU I WAS SO SCARED!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL BLOODY!" he screams

I look over at Blake and then say with a straight face " ran into a wolf it's all good now"

"Ugh I hate those damn wolves.. Addalyn stay away from wolves" he grumbles and walks off.

We started walking to the front door when I tripped and hit my head on a rock.

"Owe fuck shit" I yell

But then that's when it happened.. my memory was back.

Dad

Mom

Slendey

Offenderman

Splendorman

BEN

LJ

EJ

Patrice

Joy

Damien and his pack

Jessie, Kevin,mia,kelly

Maskey

Hoodie

My childhood

Prom

School

Most importantly Blake

Everything was back

"Addie! are you ok?" jake asks helping be back up

"Y-yeah but jake?"

"Yeah?" he says skeptically

"I-I have my memory back" I say and his eyes go wide

"Slenderman!" he yells

"Yes?" slendey says from behind me scaring the shit out of me once more.

"Dude I told you not to do that you fucking octopus wait a minute you still owe me 20 fucking boxes of red vines you red vines stealer!" I screamed

"Shit I forgot abo- WAIT! you remember that?!" he yelled

"Yes I do"

"What else?"

"Everything" I say

"Addie that's wonderful! I will go announce it to everyone!" he says

"Yeah you go do that..and don't forget my red vines"

"Well I'm go take a nap" I say

I go up stairs and try to fall asleep but I can't.

I groan and throw my pillow across the room.. something is missing..someone missing...Blake's missing

I'm missing how he would wrap his arms around , i miss how he would make me laugh even though I didn't want to..i miss him.

I need to find him.

"Slendey!" I yelled running into his office.

"Yes child?"

"I need to find Blake help me"

"Well your bossier then ever and fine I will help you I will give you directions to his location, money, and others things you will need you can travel on foot because you have your vampire speed and you can leave tomorrow " he says and turns back to his work.

..Well that was easy

I go back to my room and fall asleep with Blake as the last thing on my mind.