Crash

~ Addie's P.o.v~

Crash

Scream

"Susie!!!" I screamed and jumped out of bed. "Melanie stay here" Damien says but I ignored him and started to run to Susie's room, when I got there I see her in a corner and a man in a white hoodie and black jeans walking towards her with a knife.

I run at the man and throw him by his hoodie with my vampire strength which sends he flying into the wall. I take a quick look at his face. he has no eyelids and a carved smile the sight is gruesome but oddly I'm not afraid.

I scoop up Susie and my arms and she's shaking and crying , I look over at the man and see him staring at me in shock, just the a huge black wolf runs in and growls at the man.

I scream in fear at the wolf... yeah I know scream at the giant fluffy wolf but not at the psycho man. " you piece of shit!" the man says glaring at the wolf and with venom in his voice.

The wolf growls in response, I look over at the pen window and run to it.

"Susie hold onto my neck" I say and she nods and says quietly " what about bubba the bad man is gonna hurt him"

"I'm going to get you some place safe first" I say and start climbing down the wall, half way down I slip and fall and we both scream, I make sure I'm the one who gets the damage from the fall.

I get up and start running into the woods until I see a old barn and go in.

I hide Susie behind a giant hay stack and give her my pocket knife I had in my bra..

"Susie stay here and if someone try's to hurt you stab them.. ok?" I say and she nods.

I go outside and close the barn door quietly and look around. I see that man searching frantically... where the hell is Damien?? I thought.

The man sees me and starts running towards me and I take off running as he follows.

"ADDIE!!!" he says.. huh? I stop in confusion and he tramples over me knocking us both to the ground.

He starts poking my face.

"Who the hell are you? and why are you poking my fucking face!" I snap and he looks at me with tears in his eyes and he hugs me tightly.

I push him off me and start scooting away.

"Addie? baby you ok? why are you scared of me?!!?" he says and then we hear growling, I turn around and see 9 huge ass wolves.

"AHHHHH HOLY FUCKING SHIT OF SANTA CLAUSE!!!" I scream and the looks over at me and gives me a really look.

"Shut up I don't even know you!" I say and it looked like he was about to say something until the black wolf from earlier shows up and growls at the man and then shifts into Damien!!! what the fuck!

My eyes widen and I get up shaking and start to back away.

"Melanie" Damien says like I'm a scared child

"Who the fuck is Melanie??, Addie come on I'll take you home" the man says

"Jeff shut up its not that bitch Addie is dead and plus they act nothing alike" Damien says and Jeff gives him a evil look " I know my own daughter" the Jeff guy says

"Obviously not" Damien says

Flashback:

No I got to keep fighting..... that's when I felt it a burning pain in my neck and something sticky and warm start pouring down my neck, I reach up and feel it....its blood, I fall to my knees and start gasping for air and then Damien changed into his human form.

"It was fun killing you like it was fun to kill your grandfather.. oh and you were I did kill Jessie and it was fun" he says and leaves.

End of flashback:

I look at Damien horrified and he says looking between me and jeff " Melanie it's ok come on I'll get you out of here and you will be safe"

I guess he thinks I'm scared of Jeff, I look over at Jeff and see pain in his eyes. Damien starts to walk towards me the same time Jeff does.

I was about to scream for Damien to stay away from me but then there was a loud buzzing in my head and then it all went black...

( short ye I know... if you go back to the last book there should be some new pictures, and the one above is Damien. so yeah)

COMMENT???

LIKE???

FOLLOW???