Frezze pt.2

( btw the photo above is called a Chelsea smile that's the kind of smile Addie can make appear on her face and the video is how to do one yourself with makeup if you want to do it do Halloween )

~Addie's P.o.v~

I slowly turn and see a cop holding a gun...shit.

"Now your going to come with me calmly and quickly" he says , I use my full speed to run behind him I use the pocket knife I had in my boot and placed against his neck.

"Drop the gun" I say and he reluctantly does it."now we are going to play a little game It's called hide and seek 1..2..3..go" I whisper and let go and he takes off running, I pick up the gun and see him run into the woods..idiot

I fallow him into the woods and see him hide behind a tree "oh where oh where could he be" I say and make my smile appear on my face, he looks behind to see if I'm still there but I run in front of him and when he looks back he screams .

I stab him in the eye and tear it out of its socket and watch blood pour out and him fall to the ground I stab him once in the heart...just to make sure he's dead...ok for fun.

I pick the eyeball off the knife and throw it next to his dead body and run back home,

once I'm back home slendey asks if I'm ok because of the freak out I had over the blood, I nod and continue to go upstairs I see Blake in bed sleeping so I take this as a chance to shower and change.

When I'm done I slip into bed and cuddle up against Blake."hey" he says

"Hey I thought you were asleep"

"I was but I woke up while you were taking a shower and stayed up cause I wanna tell you something" he says

"What's that?"

"i love you" he states "I love you too"

"How's the baby?" I ask "he's wonderful" Blake says smiling

"What did they name him"

"Jack" he says

"Really?" I laugh

"Yeah like we don't have enough jacks already"

"What does he look like?"

"Brown hair and big brown eyes a lot like Patrice "

"Awe"

"Well I'm going to go back to sleep goodnight I love you" he says

"Goodnight I love you" I reply and few minutes later his heart rate slows and I let darkness drag me in a few minutes later.

( and yes A/N I know it's short but hey I updated twice today on this story there will be another update soon though )