# 4 : Miss Aloha

Uile walking in the hallway

He then went down the stairs.

He walks in a TV room. He notices the TV is on, as their ton of papers and open boxes were all over the table and the floor. He thought his uncle Alien left in hurry, as he thought in his mind.

"Okay so I guessing Uncle Alien left in a hurry" said Uile.

A voice greeting Uile from behind

"Aloha Uile." said a voice behind him.

He turns around.

It is a lady whose skin is tan, black hair, black eyes, wearing a red shirt, and blue jeans, while carrying a basket of clothes, while telling Uile Good morning.

"Good Morning" said the lady.

He knows the lady and surprise she is here.

"...Good morning, Miss Aloha. I didn't know you were here." Uile replies.

She tells her the reason why she is here, as she put down her baskets of clothes.

"Oh I know your uncle was in a hurry, and ask me to watch you mean while am here," said Miss Aloha.

She walks towards him. She hugs him while him tell him happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Uile." said Miss Aloha.

He thanks her

"Thank you Miss Aloha." said Uile.

After she let go him, asking what is plan for his birthday.

"So, any plans you want to do for your birthday. 

Uile replies

"Mm yeah there was one movie of the pirates I wanted to go see" said Uile

Miss Aloha replies

"All right"

Uile then mentions his uncle.

So heard uncle alien to the city said Uile.

Miss aloha agreeing

Yeah. he did. He went to meet Mr. sherry and Terri. They call him they told told him the they found something.

Uile in confusion

"O okay?" said Uile 

She also told him there a package that his uncle got for him.

"Also he went go drop of a package of your stuff in the kitchen"  said Mrs. aloha.

He thanks her. 

"O thanks" said Uile.

He entrances the kitchen room. Uile is at the entrance of the kitchen, as it is square room with a brown table with brown box on top of it in the middle of the room, a white counter on the corner of the room.

He notices it that say Comic Dreams, also under it is the logo of stick character sleeping on its bed.

He reacts to it in his mind, as he smiles about it.

"Yes! there it is!" said Uile.