# 28: The other Light Figures

Whole image of uile in shock, while a voice telling him about his personality.

Since when you were shy the type? said a voice from behind him.

Uile slow turn his head. He in shock.

Appear another light figure the same size, as him with a wizard hat.

Yeah and I know crazy said the wizard hat.

He freaks out. He stands up he hit the tree away the person. The wizard ash if was okay?

are you okay? said the wizard.

Uile heard another voice.

sometime when I try to calm myself down I shoot things.

He one again filch. He turns around.

It is cowboy person little taller light figure.

He back away from the person too. He in fright of him.

um.

Partner maybe his right maybe your ant feeling well? said the cowboy.

A Voice from above him"

Look what he need is to fly thought out his problems". said a voice.

He One again flinch. He looks up. He in shock

It was some like some small dragon flying above him.

A few seconds past. He reacts to it. He then screams load out of shock, as he jumps from them.

The other figures heard his loud voice is heard enough in the woods. They heard his voice from the forest as turn in that decoration. Uile ran out of the forest. He ran towards the lake. He steps in it. Uile's feet inch above the water. He notices it. He reacts to it.

What? said uile.

He remembers the person was standing on the water.

How though said uile.

Hey? why are running said the voices from behind him.

he turns he see the light figures catching up to him.

Uile then continues to run. He then trips over in it. He about to fell into the water.The brown spiky hair stop in front of him from falling, while telling to calm down.

"Woo where are you going? "...It's okay" said spiky hair.

Uile on the spike person chest. The person grabs him. He lifts him on his feet. He stares at the person. The person knees down on his level of height. The spiky hair person reminds him not be scared, that he claims he said in the past.

"Remember what I said before don't be scared when you are facing new thing" said the spiky hair person.

Uile in confusion. Few seconds past. He saying his in confusion.

"...what?" said uile.

The long hair appears on the left side of spiky hair while telling not be too serious about it.

"Remember I told you not to be too serious. It's like a poison" said the long hair one.

He looks at her. She put her hand towards his face. She pokes him on his nose. He then looked at the long hair light figure. Uile stare at them in silence. Few seconds past. He then felt warm feeling.

The ear figure, with the other two light figure behind. The ear light figure looks annoyed about finding him.

"Well...Look like you have to find him first." said the ears.

The long hair light figure looks at the ears one.

The long hair light figure then smiles. She saying how happy she is

"Yup" said long hair.

She then tightly decides to hug Uile away from the spiky brown hair. The ear one is annoyed about it, while saying it

"Mm" said the light ears.

Uile in chest of the person. Few seconds past. He getting another flashback.

Uile being mad about whatever it.

" Why he so means to what I do to him said uile out load!

A figure walks towards him.

It's okay uile there no need to worry. everything will okay.

He turns It shaded figure with long hair. She bows to him on his level. She wipes the tears from his eyes. She then hugs, while telling him something about being serious.

Just remember not to be too serious about it. It's like a poison if you do say the shaded person.

He looks up. The view of the shaded face. It being to go away in the moment.

The view of the person with long yellow hair tip behind her head, also wearing some type red armor, with brown boots and gloves, and sword against her hip.

Uile stay in fusion. Few seconds past in the moment. light came in. He closes his eyes. He hugs the person more.

But suddenly light around her begins to go away, as she reacts it.

What said the person?

everyone reacts to it. The red cloth person stares. The spiky hair too. The view of them hugging. she looks down. He seeing uile in tears.

It's okay said the blond hair figure.

he looks up. The view of her smiling at him. Suddenly light sparked on right of Uile's face. He notices it. He turns around.

Light figures coming from the forest.