background # 2: A Conflict

Mr. writer and Mystery white hair boy look at each in silence in the moment. A Few past.

Mr. walk towards him. He look at him, while he look at him while ask him a question to the white hair boy.

" I thought you weren't coming?" said Mr. Write

The white hair boy replied.

"I change my mind said the white hair boy".

Few seconds' past.

Mr. write told the the white hair being serious about a subject.

"I know your upset with me. But this is our only choice" said Writer.

The white hair boy stand there in silence.

He then asks Mr. Writer a question.

"Is that so?. And whom are you giving this person too? said the white hair boy.

Mr. Writer couldn't tell him whom this person is.

"I cannot say" that he replay

The the white hair boy stare at with determination

"mmm"

Mr. Write knowledge that he knows he upset with him.

"I feel your angry with me. But this is our only chance to make things right. One day you'll will understand" that he replies.

The white hair again is again quite in the moment.

He then replay with an solution of his own.

The white hair boy walks closer to him, as he made a statement.

"Until that day comes. I'll promise you this. I'll figure it out before then. Also, to whomever it is. I'll find that person and him or she suffer for it. said the white boy.

Few moment past as they stare in silence at each other in moment. The Mr. Writer stares at him. The white short hair person stares back. He turns away from him. He walks back to the car. He got in the vehicle. The blackout fit worker person closed the door behind him. He got to front of the car. walk in. The car turn, as the vehicle turn its light. The short white hair boy staring in the light. The light going from him in the moment.

The cars driving away from him in the moment. They drove away from the airport. They then drive off on a road. The white hair boy stood there in silence. He closes his eyes. He softly breath in the moment. He lifts his head up. He slowly opens them. It begins to rain. A drops light rain on his head. His hair got hair got wet in the moment. He look down on the ground for a few seconds. He made a right hand into a fist. He finally relax his hand. He turns around to his motorically bike. He got on it. He put on his helmet. He turns on his motorically bike. He then begin drive it. He got on the road.

The view of the black car, as he can see them from the distance on the road.

The motorically continues to drive on the road by the beach of a beautiful blue night of a bright white full moon, with the sky with shinny stars, with some clouds as continue to rain and its reflection of everything of it in the water.

The view of the person's helmet. A closer look of the person. The view of his eyes that is showing tears.

Few seconds past in the moment. He look down. There is a picture front as view that attach to a bike of some kids in it.

The whole image them. One is boy with short black hair, black eyes and white skin.