# 5: Hope

Uile walks towards the box. 

His hands towards it. He begins to open it. Few seconds' past, as their silence. Suddenly, He made a fake cry; while saying how happy he is".... OH... MY GOSH!" said Uile.

In the box is full of comic books that are neatly put in order, that are in cover cases.

Uile pull one of them out, that had had a signature on it. Miss aloha walks in the kitchen, while telling how Hani and him must like that comic books.

"You and Hani sure do like comics books a lot?" said miss. Aloha.

Uile giving his answer.

"Yup" said Uile.

He then checks which ones he got, as he pulls of one at a time. He put them on right side of the box. they stack up. When he reaches the bottom of the box. He noticed something, Uile said to himself in confusion.

"...What?" said Uile.

Mrs. Alohas ask Uile is there something wrong, as she poke her head out of the Landry room

"Is there something wrong Uile?" Said Mrs. Aloha

There is a small box, with a letter attached to it, that has his name on it.

Uile then grabs them. He looks at it. A few seconds' past. He put on the table. He picks up the letter. Mrs. aloha walks towards him. She asks him a question.

"A letter?" said miss. Aloha

Uile in confusion

"... Yeah?" said Uile. 

Uile begins to open the letter. He has a piece of paper in his hand. He begins to read it.

An image of the letter of the words. 

"Dear Uile. Happy Birthday. You might not know me but I know a lot about you for a long time. I hope things in your life have been for the better. I know you been struggling your past. But I thought it's time I gave you this book. I hope it will helps you on your good and bad times of your Jouney. I know it did for me and so many others on theirs. In a weird way that you can say ha-ha. Well I guess you can say it did help with ours in the end. Well I'm hoping our stories will help yours. All ways embrace everything when times of light and dark moments of your journey. Remember to all ways to be yourself. Good luck from the adventures.... Please don't forgot."