# 36: Chase of the golden warrior

The view of Uile shaking out fright, as he look at the golden warrior.

The golden warrior ask Uile a specific question out of angry "This place is on secret place. How did you find this place!?"said the golden warrior. Uile is silence. He starts to have tears on his eyes. The person had lost his patience, as he closes his eyes. He put his swords away in front of him. He puts back at his hip.

The golden warrior trying to get him to get some answers. "Fine, since you won't talk and your not protect in weapons. I shall take you with me!... Force you to talk somewhere else from here!" said the golden warrior. He grab uile's arm, as he frightened."Come here!" said the golden warrior. He rejects what he seeing while he try pull him."NO...LET ME GO!!!" said Uile.

Uile's hand starts to glow yellow. The person react to it "What!?" said the gold warrior. The person is push a few feet away in the air away from him. Few second pasts stands their out shock. He look at his hands while reacting to it "....What...Was that me?!" "...But how did I do that!?...."said Uile.

The golden warrior on the ground, while the person helmet is on the ground. The ear boy voice talk in background, trying to tell him to escape now. "Now Uile here's your chance to get away from here "said the ear boy". He reacts where the voice of ear boy "...What?!... where are you?!" said uile. He told him go now. now!!! said the ear boy. The ear boy just telling him to go off now out angry."No time just run!!" said the ear boy voice. The golden warrior got up from the ground. He is on his knees. He covers his right left eyes with his face. He remove his hand

It is a person with yellow short hair with light blue eyes, and pointy ears.

Uile starts to run. The golden warrior got up from the ground. He is on his knees. He covers his right left eye with his face. He removed his hand.

The golden warrior react to the light. "What?!... WHAT WAS THAT LIGHT?!..." said the golden warrior. The view of uile is running away from him. The person notice it. He got up.

The golden warrior grab his helmet, as begins walk on the ground. He walks towards the horse. He then got on his horse. He wipe the rope of the horse. The horse begings to began to chase him.

Uile continue to run away of the pount in background. He didn't know where to go he said in his mind. "I dont know where am going" said Uile. He then heard the ears boy voice, as telling him take what direction. "Continue go straight Uile!!!" said the ear boy voice. Uh? how am hearing your voice. where are you ? said uile. No time to explaiin.

Uile had no time to think in the moment. He continue to go straight. He then past a few trees on the left side of him. The voice of ear boy talk him to go in a different direction "Turn left" said the boy.

Uile turn left. He saw in that direction. a small river leading from the distance. The sound of the feet of horse. Uile continue to run. The golden warrior on the horse appeared behind him. The person pulls his right hand towards uile.

Uile desperately trying to get away from the person with his eyes shut. Few seconds past, has hands closer behind uile's head. He took one more step on the ground. Suddenly hidden hole appear under him.

Uile fell in it, as he notice it.