background # 5 : To Uile

Mr. Writers open the door.

The workers in the the room with Akama

Mr. Writers ask them put everything back in place.

"Okay lads please go put everything back in place for me ." said Mr. Writer

One of the workers replies

"Yes sir"

The workers went towards out of the backroom. They left the room with Mr. Writer and Akama

Well Mr. Writer. I have all papers here for you of the guest information on the list.

Akama him the papers.

Mr. Writers thanks Akama for helping with the matter.

"O yes thanks you Akama"

AKama brought the subject about the competition.

. " So Mr writer. I guess in two days everything will set up for event. And well see the person who chose to win the completion.

Yes i'm glad looking forwards towards as well. Said Mr. writer.

The workers in the store, as one wondering about Mr. Writer doing with the box.

I wonder what this winner will receive? said one of them.

Another replay with a question, as he look at him

" I don't know" Must be important for him not anyone seeing what it is in the suitcase" said the worker.

The workers putting the continue to put all the boxs away back in order. The door in front of the store open. They turn. It is the white hair boy who just walk in from the outside.

"O Mr. Todd. Your father is in the back room. He went go see the owner in the back" said one one of the workers.

O said todd in silence.

Todd ask them what Master. Writes task of them do in here.

My father. ask you guys to put these in places, I'm amused" that he replay

....yes said one the workers. He did. Of the workers said. Few seconds past in silence.

O guys go get the car ready the car. We have get this set up soon said one of the workers to said to the other workers.

The following workers left went go left the store except one. The Todd stand in silence.

The worker that stay cames towards him. He close to todd ear. He wisapear in his ear.

Master. Tod said the work that you ask.

Todd look back. He thanks him.

"Thank you" said Todd.

The worker past some type of bag to him. Todd grab it. The worker heading back towards the other workers. Todd telling the person to hold.

"Wait a minute". said him.

The workers turn towards him. Todd stand still in quite. He asks the worker what the person name

The person what is his name? said todd.

The worker is quite. few seconds past in silence. The worker answer.

His name is Uile. Mister Tod said the worker.

A few moment in silence.

The worker left the room. He look at the box. Few seconds past in silence.

Few seconds past. Todd walks outside of comic book store. He lean against the break wall of the outside of the store. He is thinking in the moment. He heard a bell ring. He look up. He seeing mist. It clearing up a little.

Appear a small white tower clock in the middle of the plaza on a grassy area. It saying its 12 am at night, while a bell under it kept ringing of the time. The bell rings, as the view of the plaza of the area.

Then the city. The sheets with lights, as shaded people on sidewalks. A neighborhood. Last a blue house, as showing green trees by a beach, while kept hearing it. Lead towards a window showing corner of a blue bed.

It then show a boy with short black hair, white skin, his eyes shut, wearing blue pajamas, while he laying on his left side, facing towards the window, as blue cover sheets cover except his head, while a small game system device on by accident next to him, as the bell finally finish ringing at the time.