# 27: Remembering

Uile look the at the m that were fighting next to him. He is standing there in silence. The skeleton light figure walks towards to break them up, while telling that to them.

"Okay. Okay that enough you two" said the skeleton one.

The person figure pass uile. Uile stared. Seconds few past. He stares away at them. He decided to take a few steps back. The long hair pulls the red cloth person's hand, while telling its true.

"Yes it's true. You have to see this for yourself?" said long hair.

They walk on the water back towards the path. The spiky hair points, as he looked at the red cloth person and long haired one. The spiky hair telling the red cloth his appetence is here.

"Yes he is here is" said the spiky brown hair.

Few seconds past, as they stand in silence. The brown spike one then turn front of him. He points while see two light figure arguing, as the other skeleton one is trying to break the fight between them. The person looking for Uile. He turns his head out of worry. He then looks at them. The brown spike hair is a little angry saying where he went

"Where is he?" said the spike hair.

They then suddenly stop arguing from each other. They all turn towards him. Few second past. They notice he was gone in the moment.

They turn head around. A little distance from them, as they all worry. In the forest. Uile hides behind one the glow trees. Uile in confusion, as his eyes are wide open. Few seconds past. He trying to calm himself down in his mind.

"Okay I don't know what is going on... How I got here... But this crazy. This has to be a dream...But why does it feel so real?" said Uile.

Uile then felt a little pain in upper right chest. He put his left hand on his upper right chest, as he is still feeling pain. He made a comment about it.

"Also...Why am feeling so much pain... It hurts!" said Uile.

He looks inside of his shirt. Uile doesn't see a wound. He comments not seeing anything

"Like there I don't see a wound or anything so why does it hurt to much" said Uile.

Uile continue to think this just a dream, as he stopped in the middle of his sentence

"I know... I must have overslept am just imagining this pain and those people are just?" said Uile.

He realizes something. Few seconds past. He pokes his head out behind the glow tree. They are looking for him. The one with the ears look like it's arguing with the wings, while the spike one put its hand on his face. The long hair laughing and red cloth standing. The ear telling the wing one light figure of its taste

"You had like one Job!!!... how can you let him pass you!!!" said the ears one.

Uile look more closely.

The brown hair spiky figure face in frustration.

Uile pause about it. He then put his head back behind the tree. He standing there in silence. He thinking of spike character who help him though that shadow figure. They running in the shadow forest. The person telling not to look at the items. They building into that girl in silence. Telling he be there from him. Supporting him to touch the symbol.

Protecting him though the figure. Holding hands in front of the light.

The whole image of smiling at him at some grand hall.

He is in silence. Few seconds past. He stains his hand. Uile ask him about the identity of the person.

"Who is that person" said Uile.

Also that Ear figure.

He was in my dream and here.

He thinking in the moment when he was safe from the figure from his own shadow.

Jeez i have to save you again! said the ear light figure.

Helping the spike character him from the shadow figures. When he remembering the ear figure coming from the tree. Him grabbing him one the tree branch broke off. Then light going away from the light figure with the ear. he turning into the appearance of the person. Uile shook his head. He continues his sentence.

"Okay any min I'll..." said Uile.

He heard a voice next to him saying how silly they are.

"Yeah they are pretty dumb sometimes. But it's funny how you used to be like that too, ha-ha... Since when were the shy type?" said a voice from left side of him.

Uile in shock.

He slowly turns his head.