# 17: The Trick of the Memory

The yellow light reflects on uile from the windows in the castle grand hall.

Uile then pull his hand down. He picks up the neckless. He is looking at it. Few seconds past. He then sees a flashback.

Uile suddenly on a log.

A person calling out his name.

Uile here. said a mystery voice.

He looks up.

It is some type faded figure holding a box.

Uile open it.

It is the same neckless.

He looks with confusion.

That neckless I had seen it before said uile.

Suddenly A voice call wake up.

uh said uile.

He then notices it. he looks down. He in shock

He sees own shadow.

it shadows hand pull from ground. Uile in shock. It pushes the gift away from him. It telling him

don't be foul said the shadow.

Light came in. Uile close eyes. He opens his eyes.

Uile then notice back in the grand hall. He looks down. He notices the item he had is gone.

What said uile.

He then notices his shadow.

It is pointing. He reacts how is shadowing moving like that.

how is my shadowing moving like that!? said uile.

Uile then something else.

Why is pointing said uile.

he turns. He notices something.

Uile notice a tree branch that look weird on the left side of him. It from his view. Uile look closer look. The tree branches moving towards him. Suddenly, it turning in the moment.

It transfers into a big shadow hand.

Uile in shock. Uile pause, as a statue. He then getting up from ground to run.

however suddenly he stops. He felt arms tightly grab ground around him. He tries to move. He turns he looks down. He in shock.

The shadow hand grabbing his own shadow.

His shadow trying to move out of it. The hand pulls his shadow. He fell on his back. Uile then is being pull somehow. The shadow hand pulling him closer towards the entrance. the outside of the open door. It pulls him outside.

The view of the shadow figure in the middle of court-yard standing as the shadow hand is coming from under it.