# 18: Broken

The shadow hand went towards the courtyard as shadow figure who standing in the middle of the yard.

Uile is pull right towards it. He noticed the figure, while it looking at him. He pulling under it. The view of figure looks at him. The view of uile looking back it with fright. Few seconds past in silence he in front of it.

It began to rain. raindrop on the ground. The shadow figure begins stretch.

It went towards him. It put both its hands on both side of his head. The shadow figure begins to knee down. It standing on its hands and feet on top of him. It went back to its normal size. It faces close to his. Uile continuing to stare in fright at it.

Uile began to have tears in his eyes. Few seconds past. It lifts him in its arm from the ground. The shadow figure then open it's left hand. His shadow trying to push the figure away from him. however, this time It caught it.

It grabs. It pushes it towards the ground. It then continues to face its hands towards Uile. Its hand close to his chest. It put its hand right thought it.

All suddenly, Uile felt pain.

He begins to yell about it. It moves its other hand. The shadow figure put on it on his right hand. It then grabs hand. The other hand pull it's hand up from his chest.

Suddenly uile starting to see darkness. It starting block his view. The view of it was all black. Uile start to feel in darkness. Few seconds past in silence. He opens his eyes.

Uile notice the broken plate-form that he dreams before.

Uile lands back on the broken plate-form. He laying there. He in shock about it.

what said uile.

Uile then felt tired.

Why do I feel so tired said uile.

He then notices a huge a shadow hand coming out of the blue.

It went to left side of the platform. It grabs something. It pushes back. It got something out of shock.

It was the other broken half coming from the darkness.

The shadow arm pulling more up. He looks at it from the other broken half form.

The voice telling wake up uile now!!!!

said a mystery voice. Uh? said uile.

Uile eyes is close. Uile slowly wake up. He fully opens his eyes. He in shock

Suddenly, as it the shadow hand is pulling another shadow hand from chest.

Uile eyes wide open. Few seconds past. He began to feel drain, as closing his eyes.

no don't feel asleep! said the voice.

Uile turn his head on the right side. The views of raindrops on the ground and wet puddles. Few second past in silence. He then moves eyes down. He began to notice something.

His own shadow is shrinking towards him.

His shadow continues to get smaller from under him, as a few seconds pasting. The shadow figure continues to pull further up, while shadow is beginning thought-out his chest.

The shadow begins to spread thought out Uile's body. He could not think, as he is quite. He looking at the ground being wet, while raindrop hit the ground. He then closes his eyes. Uile head showing was the only part wasn't in shadow.

The view of uile head, while he thinks it's over.

Is this end? said uile.

Suddenly, a yellow light appears out of nowhere.

Suddenly shadow figure vanishes from him. Then the big shadow hand from his shadow. A hand grabs his. A light arm went around him.

Few seconds past, sis head leaning a person chest. He felt something grabbing him. He slowly opens his eyes. He opens his eyes. He looks up.