# 32: Change

What? said uile.

Suddenly his hand starts to glow of the star symbol.Then the plate- form he was on starting to glow. he then notice the the other of the plate from rising back from the darkness.

He in shock. It then went back towards to plate-form the one hes on. it reconnect. It then became whole. the light glow.

It show image of the spiky hair, Blond hair figure, eyes and the dragon.

Wait said uile?

but in the middle of the plate-form was star symbol.

This alone cant heal you fully. said a mystery voice.

He look up only to see darkness. You must find a way to rebuild and continue your journey said the voice.

Then light appear again making every hard too see. He close his eyes.The sky then beginning to black.Suddenly water rise above around the stars symbol. it push towards the outer of the lake. the figures couldn't go thought excerpt uile.

Few Seconds past. Few string of light colors appear coming towards them. Everyone notice it, as they look up. The colors went circles around them. They look at it. they were all confused. The light going towards uile. The spiky brown hair tries to block them towards him. It didn't work. He look at the red figure.

"what is this" said the spike figure.

The red figure is quite. Few seconds past.She claim never seen this

...I have never seen this...only I can open the gate.

She turn at uile. He pass out. She look at the spike hair figure ask him a serious question "Where did this boy come from?" said the red cloth person.

Uile being pick up from magical spark of yellow and orange light around him. He is lift in the air. Few seconds past as he went higher above the lake. Appear a small wave of yellow and orange light, as it went it around him. Uile then is turning around in a circle with the lights. His whole body becoming turning yellow and orange. He is transforming from himself, as you couldn't see in more.

Uile arm turn into red fur. Sides of his cheeks turn into red fur. Light red hair on his head. A red furr tail appear from his behind. His clothing turn into bright purple with a light red belt. Light simple purple shoes. Last, then a white circle symbol appear on the middle of his shirt.

Suddenly showed his whole new appearance, while the magical lights finish transferring him.

Uile suddenly being to fell faster toward the water. The spike one try to catch him. The water however made a wall to prevent it. He react to it..

"What" said the spike figure.

The ear walk towards the water. The spike notice. He pass right though it.

The water splashes, as Uile fell in it. He stink in it, as there is no ground in the first place. Few seconds past. Uile open his eyes little he see little above him. He close his eyes. A bright white light came from under him. It becoming very bright. Uile disappear in it

Appear a bright blue night, and a full white bright moon with white clouds and full shiny yellow stars in the air.

Suddenly heard lighting. then thunder in the background. It start to rain. One star, however on right, suddenly start to glow. It glow extra bright yellow. It then begins to look itself falling from the sky. The star is then transferring, while it is heading down.

A closer look. It turn into uile, while he is falling in front of the bright moon," with magical yellow and orange light spark around him.

Uile continue to fall on the ground of the forest. Suddenly, the colors of magical sparks around him made him fell slower pace in the air, while you can see the tree tops. He slowly approaching the ground. The magic sparks then begin to land him safely on ground with some green leaves under him. It lay him down on his right side. The moonlight shine on him, as the color of the magic disappear in the air. Uile face is shown. Few seconds in darkness.

A mystery voice talking to him in the background.

"Everything will be great again Uile! You'll see when things will be clear to you when wake up. I can't wait to talk to you again like we use too and have fun!... Just wait!... It will be like another adventure!!!" said the mystery voice.