# 15: The Forgotten Kingdom

Uile in front of the castle. 

A few seconds past. Uile heard whispers. He decides to run toward it. 

The entrance of front of the castle. He past the outside the castle gates. He in a broken in town in piece all over. He runs closer toward it. He pass the castle gates. He then ran some garden. He  was  some nearby of dark tree figures. He notices faded brown door in front of it. He ran toward it. He pushes the door.

The doors open. He ran in.

He is in some kind grand hall of stairs leading upper floor and windows on the upper walls.

Uile close the door fast soon, as he in. He leans against the door. He fell on the ground on his bottom. He took a deep breath.

Uile trying recovering begin shock and catching his breath. Few seconds paste in silence. He then looks at the area is in.

He gets up. He walks. He looks down. He in shock.

He then notices the star symbol in the middle of the floor.

Uile pause. Few seconds past. He remembers from his past experience. The one his dream. Then girl at the library, also getting away from the shadow. He reacts to it angry and confusion"

"That symbol no way. Why do I keep seeing i!?. This this has to be dream!?" said uile out loud...