# 19: The Light figure with spiky hair and pointy ears

Few seconds past, sis head leaning a person chest.

He felt something grabbing him. He slowly opens his eyes. He opens his eyes. He looks up.

The view a bright yellow person face is blurry. He then looks closely. The view is more clear this time of the person face.

The view of a light figure with spikes, wearing type of armor, couldn't see the details well cause the light The person had no eyes nor a nose but only a lips as the view of the person holding a sword from right of him, as he holding him

A few seconds past, as Uile watches this figure. He then becomes calm for some reason, as he recovering from his tears. He looks down. He notices something.

The person right hand interlacing with the shadow hand.

The spike figure looks down. It is still grabbing the hand gently of the interlacing their fingers. Few seconds past in silence. The person finally let go its hand. It beginning to go back towards his chest.

The shadow hand went back in. The shadow from all sides of the body is getting smaller. It going back to the spot of his chest. Uile had widely open his eyes. It fully went back to his in. He then something else.

He notices his own shadow is beginning to grow. It then got bigger till it's normal size.

Uile in shock. Ones he is completely free from the shadow on his body. The person put his hand on the ground on his feet. The spike light figure then stands on its knees. It grabs his hands.

Few seconds past as uile look at their hands. He looks at spike the figure. The spike light figure four times, his size.

Uile stares at the spike figure. The light figure stares back at him. The person pulls him towards it's chest. He leans its head against his, as it smiles.

The light figure then hugged him. Few seconds past, in silence. He starts to have tears on his eyes. He then notices something.

Uile look from little distance. The view of them of the ground. There are pieces of shadow on the ground. They all begin to move.

Uile Flinch. The shadow piece then is all moving together in a circle. It begins went one big shadow spot. Few seconds past. Suddenly, a shadow head reappears from the ground.

Uile react to it, while the spike light figure turns around. The shadow figure then is half way coming up from the ground. It's body finally shown.

It is standing on its hands and feet. It rises its head. It then looks at the them. It eyes glow red. Uile freak out a little.

The shadow figure did not come near them. Few seconds later past. Uile in confusion. It looks at him. He stares at the shadow. Few seconds past in silence.

The spike light figure turns towards Uile. He lifts him. His head showing on top of the person chest.

They ran into the shadow forest.