# 20: The Hidden Memory

They ran in the dark forest, as there is white mist around them.

Uile then heard whispers. He looks in front him. The view of more shadow figures this on both sides of them.

The view of them, as eyes are red, as passing trees passing trees. The light figure telling him not to stare at them.

"Do not look at them!!!" said the light.

He looks back up at the person. The person did not look back. Few seconds past. They then pass some empty area of the forest.

Uile notice a campfire with logs around, with some gifts on the ground

The spiky hair person continues to run, as uile look at the gifts. Uile look closer. The view of gift on the ground.

Suddenly Light coming came in. He closes his eyes. Uile getting flashback. Uile eyes are close. He slowly opens them. He opens in his eyes.

The view of the bon fire in late day light.

Uile notice his surroundings. The birds weaseling. the stream of river by a waterfall. A voice asking him a question. "Uile come on your not scare of this story are you?" said a voice in right side of him. He turns out of shock. Uh? said uile. He turns.

Uile notice a shaded figures siting on the other log.

A voice telling to waken him in the moment.

"Uile no wake up" said a voice.

Light came. He closes his eyes. Uile's eyes are close. He slowly opens them. His fully open them.

The light spiky hair figure telling him not to look it"

"It's not real" said the light figure.

Uile in confusion. They went even more farther down in the shadow forest. They walk into another empty area.

Suddenly appear hospital bed with a pink toy bear in front of a white pillow.

Uile then notice the bear. The spike light figure notices him. He looks closely it. The view of the pink bear. Uile then felt tired. He then began to smiling out of happiness, as he begins to close his eyes. He closes them.

Light came in again. He ones again another flashback. His head on a pink bed. A voice talking to him asking a question.

"If you're tired you go home and go sleep uile?" said a voice in front of him.

Uile slowly close his eyes. he slowly opens them. his eyes fully open. Uile rise head. He looks up straight.

It is shaded with short hair figure laying in bed.

Few seconds past in the moment. He smiles. he slowly rises hand towards the figure. A voice telling him no.

No uile! don't look it's a trick! said a voice.

light came in him. He closes his eyes. Uile eyes are close. He slowly opens them. He opens them.

Uile see the Spiky hair light figure looking at him. The sound reappears again of the whisper. Few seconds in the moment. Suddenly, then two giants shadow hands appear. It went on the ground on both side of the bed. He stares out of shock.

The light figure told him up.

Wake up said the light figure.

He then shakes his head. He then looks toward the person. He then in shock.

Uile seeing tears coming in front of the person face. He in confusion. Few seconds past, as he stares in silence.

They still continue to run in the shadows forest. Uile notice something. They approaching at the end of the forest. They are close at the end of the forest. The person stops all suddenly, as uile notice it. he turns. He notices a short shaded figure.

Uile then look closely. He opens his eyes.

It's the same girl with the short white, while you couldn't see her eyes.

Uile felt something, while remember that pose in front of that clock temple from his dream. The girl pulls her right arm. The girl opens her hand towards them.

The girl at the exit of the forest in the background, while telling him to come back to them.

"Please return to us" said the girl.