☆4

we have watched two movies and ate almost two bags of popcorn, cloud was on the other side of diego while i was on the other, i was cuddled up to him with blakets and and he was holding me, i felt safe in his arms for some reason. does this mean i'm catching feelings for him? what is happening to me? next thing i know is im getting tired then blackness hits me.

diego's pov

"dallas, dallas?" she fell asleep on me, i slowly got up without waking her, i went to the bathroom and took out my phone "yo alex, i'm staying at dallas' house tonight probably, i need you to climb through my window and lay in my bed just incase if my dad goes in there, i'm suppost to be home by twelve and its like..11:40, bro hurry, my window should be unlocked." i told him, you could hear him exit his house and start running. "shit, oh i- ok." i heard him get in my bed, "i'll go call me back when you hear him leave the house." i said and ended it. i went into the kitchen amnd opened the fridge, "ooo" i said i grabbed the milk and found the cup cabnet and poured me some, cloud came up to me and sat and stared at me, "what? i'll pet you, you cant have my milk tho." i said and got on her level and petted her, cloud pushed me over where i was on my bum and started liking off the milk i had around my mouth. "oh shit!" i laughed and pushed her away, "that was my milk you monster." i crossed my arms at her, she tilted her head. i smiled.

"cloud." i called the dogs name, and she followed me upstairs, i looked at the rooms and found dallas' room. it was nice and aesthetic i guess if thats what you call it. out of nowhere my phone rang. "alex guzman" i answerd and went back downstairs. "he left dude." alex said and stood up off of my bed, "yeah i heard his car dive off, c'mon!" he said still whispering. "okay i'll be there." i said and hung up. i ran to dallas as she was still asleep on the couch. "okay..okay.." i panicked. what if she wakes up when i'm gone? diego just go! i yelled at myself.

i unlocked the front door and slowly opened it getting glances at dallas making sure she didn't wake up. i got out of the door and closed it. i ran down her steps and ran in the direction of my house.

i have to make sure nobody sees me, especially my dad. he is a cop and he drives around to make sure no one is doing anything. so i have to run fast. "ugh!" i grunted trhing to push myself harder. i saw a car light so i turned into a alley, and hid behind a trash can. i looked as the car passed and it was just a random car. i jolted to the other side of the alley and kept running until i was in front of my house. "alex!" i yelled. he looked out of my room and cheered. i went to my room after entering my house, "yo! so you just gonna get your clothes and get outta here?" alex said getting his bag ready. "yeah, she took me to her house and she fell asleep so i was just gonna stay." i shrugged alex looked at me for a second before he shrugged.

i grabbed my gucci bag (we don't speak broke here ladies.) and packed all of the things i need like my hair brush, clothes, my cologne, ya know...condoms...i don't know whats gonna happen there but safty first right? i put my shoes on and ran out the door. while i was packing alex left because his mission to cover for me was over so ya.

i walked back in dallas' house and she was still asleep on the couch, cloud was cuddled up next to her. i smiled and walked up to her. she looked like a literal angel when she sleeped, she is gorgeous. i picked her up carefully and took her upstairs to her room. cloud was following us. i laid her in her bed and covered her up. i took off my shirt because i can't sleep with a shirt on i'll get sweaty, okay? this ain't weird. i got in bed with her and put my arm around her. i slowly dosed off into a peaceful sleep.