☆16

dallas' pov

i woke up to a bare chest warming me. i raised my head and see alex still sleeping. without thinking i kissed him he still didn't wake up so i kissed everywhere on his face, i see him smirk so i stopped kissing him and buried my bead in his shoulder. he takes my face in his hands and lifts it and kisses me. i feel myself blush and try to turn around, but alex pushes me back and lays on top of me. "aleexx!" i say trying to push him off. "you hippo" i say laughing. he laughs with me and gets off.

"c'mon get up, we have to go shopping." he said grabbing my hand. "i'm taking a shower." he said and went to the bathroom.

i sat on the bed waiting for alex to get out. ten minutes pass and i'm still sitting on my phone. i hear the door open and i look up seeing alex, his towel wrapped around his waist exposing his v line. damn he looks fine.. his hair is so cute when it's wet. i just wanna take his face and- "dallas!" he shouts and snaps his fingers in my face. "oh, i-i" damnit. i stuttered. i feel my face heat up. i run to the bathroom and shut the door forgetting about my clothes.

i take a shower and get out. "alex.." i say. "yes?" he said back. "i forgot my clothes..mind bringing them to me?" i asked peeking out the door as my body is curved to the other side of the door. i see him grab my clothes and he throws them at me.

i walk out the door wearing a black crop top that says 'boo' in cursive writing, with jean shorts. i put on my checkered vans and walk to alex grabbing his hands making hin stand up.

"let's goooo" i said jogging out the house. i get in the passenger seat waiting on alex. i facetime him, he answers and he's laying on the bed. "lets go doofus" and hung up. in the corner of my eye i see alex walking to the car shaking his head while smiling.

"to the mall!" i say childishly. alex laughes and shakes his head. while alex is driving he says "this halloween is supposed to be the scariest night since 1978, i heard the newscaster saying that." alex said and looks at me.  i laugh. "ooh yes! but what costume now? cause i was planning on going as a unicorn and you as a bear or something.." i shrug and wait for his idea. "well lets get something more..un-childish." he says chuckling. i laugh and he laughes too.

"ooh! dallas look." alex says jogging to the costumes. alex points at a devil suit and a vampire suit. i nod and we throw it in the kart. "lets get something to eat! im hungry." he said and dragging me along to the kfc.

after shopping we did nothing but watch movies and cuddle until it was time to get ready.

"hey, it's time to get up. we got to put our costumes on." alex said picking me up and setting me down on my feet. i put on my vampire costume and did my makeup. alex put on his costume and i did his makeup for him.

diego's pov

tonight is the night where i might just do something bad...

"hey, you ready?" i say turning my head a little, listening for her answer. "you know it.." she said whispering in my ear getting close. "hmm hmm.." i chuckle and put on my mask and throw my hood up. she puts on her mask and messes with her hair putting it up. i grab my backpack and swing it on my shoulders.
she grabs her bag and we head out.

"yo, jaz," i say walking next to her, she slightly looks over and stares at me in the eye. i slap the keys in her hand and point at the car, she nods and she runs to the car and drives slowly beside me.

jaz and i came to holloween 2 hours after it started, still a lot of people going to house to house. i scan the area noticing familiar faces. i walk to the car and say, "i found them." she reaches into her bag and hands me the smoke bomb, i go in my bag and grab the real bomb, i set the bomb to 3 minutes and start the timer. "go." she said. i threw the smoke bomb into the crowed alex and dallas were in, everyone got silent and laughed when they found out it was a smoke bomb.

'00.00.45' the smoke started to get foggier and we slowly drove past until the timer was at nine seconds left, 3 seconds left.. I drop the bomb and jaz drives of speeding down the road.

*boom*

we hear people screaming and crying. "got 'em" a couple minutes pass and cops and ambulances rush to the people. we get out the car acting like normal trick or treaters.

newscaster people arive and set up, ambulances put injured people on stretchers and rushed them into the ambulance and to the hospital.

"lets get closer.."

alex's pov

"aye dallas! look at how much candy i gott!" alex bragged. she rolled her eyes opening her bag and looking at how much she has. "you have only five peices! i have like twenty haha!" i say getting in her face.

"hey alex, people are over here! they probably have the good candy then!" she says running up to a house, i run  trailing behind her. "hey! here's some candy!" an older lady says passing out her candy with a big smile.

dallas and i sit on the curb eating some of the candy before we go home. "i like this one! try it." i say putting the candy in her face. i make a helicopter sound and moving the candy side to side getting gradually closer to her face. she takes a bite chewing it. "its okay."

a few seconds later i hear something 'clink' to the ground "what the fu-" i say but then pink smoke comes out of if turning into grey fog. everyone giggles and little kids run in it waving their hands around it. i walked trough it and you could not see anything for miles it felt like. dallas was holding on to me still startled. we hear something else fall to the ground but it sounded more heavier. dallas squeezes tighter. "it's okay, just more smok-"

"dallas?! dallas?! fuck! where are you?!" "fuck.." i said quieter holding my head. i get low to the ground looking for her. i run into something and i pat it. "dallas!" i say smiling. i take a good look..it wasn't her. it was a dead guy laying on the ground. i scream and stand up. "dallas!" i get low to the ground again looking for her. i ran into another person, this time it was her. i pick her up and try to walk out the fog. after five minuets of walking i find my way out. i set dallas down and look at her closely. she had blood running out her her ear and blood running down her head. her cheek was scratched up. "help!!" i scream a bunch of times before i pass out.

diego's pov

hours later i was standing in dallas' hospital room. i watched her and smirked, she was pale, very pale. i walked up to her bed and grabbed her hand. "im sorry.." and kissed it. "you should've been mine..i would've made tou the happiest.." i said tilting my head a little looking at her eyelashes.

"i warned you beautiful, i never was the one for you..im the bad boy..you never could stay away from me. shame.."