☆17

alex's pov

i woke up to very bright lights shining in my eyes. "docter!" i heard voices scream. i look down a little bit and say jabez, and carlos standing there beside me. i guess brandon was the one screaming.

"are you feeling okay?" jabez asked resting his hand on my shoulder. "lightheaded, other than that yeah." i say trying to sit up. "no, no, no, no." carlos said lightly pushing me back down. "wait until the docters get in here." carlos added. few minutes later the docters came in, with his clipboard and fancy pen. "mr. guzman, seems here that you are free to go! check out at the front desk."

"where is dallas?" i asked looking at jabez, then carlos. they both looked away from me and looked at the ground, "carlos! where the hell is dallas, jabez?!" i yelled. some docters looked at me. i didn't care tho, they should understand that i need her.

"jabez!" sam said running to him as she cried, devyn ran out of the same room but came to hug me. she was also crying. larri came slowly walking out still looking back in the room every 3 seconds, it looked like he was also crying. "heyy! why are you crying?" i said rubbing her back. "da-" "devyn!" carlos said cutting her off. brandon came walking to us. his eyes her red and puffy, now that's i notice..all the boys seemed like they were crying..

"guys..where is dallas?" i said getting their attention. when i said her name devyn sobbed harder. sam followed along. "im fucking serious...larri!" i said walking up to him. "where is dallas? is she in this room?" i said walking up to a door about to walk in but larri's hands slides across my arm, carlos pulled him back. they didn't follow me in the room. instead they stood there watching, they were all crying now. whats going on?

i walked in the room after giving them a confused/dirty look. only just to see dallas, her pigment faded away, she was pale. my heart started to beat faster. it like i could feel my heart pounding through my skin.

bump,bump,bump

"dallas! c'mon!" i pulled her along the shore of the beach, we were running from her dog cloud, beautiful sunset setting as cloud ran in front of us.

we both picked up our forks feeding eachother cheesecake, "omg! ahh!" dallas screams as the strawberry falls off of the peice onto her shirt.

"tag, you're it!" i said tapping dallas and running away as she chased me down the road, she stops taking a breath of air, so i did to. i hung my head down and then "tag! you're it!" i look up in shock to see her running while looking back, she gets far enough and stops to watch of i do anything. i start running to her, she stands sill for a second then starts running again.

bump,bump,bump

i took my index finger and my thumb and opened her eyes, the color of her eyes were faded away into a light grey, i looked at the heart moniter and the line was straight. i quickly looked back at dallas in shock. "dallas?"

bump,bump,bump

"here, come sit." i said and patted a my bed signaling for her to sit. she trotted over like a penguin and leaped on the bed next to me, "let's watch stranger things again!" she said excitedly and taking the remote.

"here it comes!" dallas said taking a spoonful of one of the foods i don't like, she makes an airplane sound and swings the spoon side-to-side, and, up and down.

"give me my phone you goose!" she said trying to stick her little fingers through my arms trying to reah gor her phone, "never!" i shout and bury myself in the couch again.

bump,bump,bump.

"no..dallas!" i screamed. i tried to shake her but she didn't wake up, i looked back at the car moniter and it sill was a straight line.."fuck!" i screamed, i tugged at my hair while looking at her body. "not real, not real, not real.." i said pacing around the room. i walked back out of the room to see them still standing there, sam and devyn were biting their fingers. "shes dead?" i said loud enough where only they could here. jabez looked down, larri looked at his nails, devyn turned around, sam, carlos, and brandon looked at each other.

"omg.." i said before my world went all black.

bump,bump,bump...