☆14

diego's pov

today im staying home, im not going to school. instead im going to get revenge on mikey for telling my whole secret to the school. now everyone hates me, ill make everyone hate him.

dallas's pov

"dallas?" i heard a voice, it was alex. i was sitting alone in 4th hour and alex came and sat next to me. "are you okay?..look don't mind that dick, he just wanted your body, he never wanted you for who you are, thats what he did before you came to this school, this is nothing new, except he never cried before.." alex explained and shrugged, "figures.." i said and leaned against a wall alex standing in front of me.

"so maybe today or tomorrow i will be going out of town to see a soccer game, want to come?" alex asked giving me puppy eyes. "alex i ca-" i tried to say before he cut me off. "pleeaasseeeee!" he begged. "okay fine..who's going?" i asked.
"jabez, carlos, larri, sam, devyn, brandon..the squad." he said excited. "bettt!" i said happy too.

"so i'll find out when we go and we'll all gather up in sams car and mine." alex said grabbing my hand and pulling me to 6th hour.

today the school day went by fast. withought diego here today its like all the weight was taken off of me and i feel free, nothing to stress about. except for desi because now the school knows i punched her. but des and i kinda got along when she told me about diego's plan and thats how i found out about that situation. we talked about it almost that whole day yeaterday. now that everyone heard me screaming at diego, everyone has been coming up to me and asking how i was and if i was okay. then people have been starting to hang out with me. im not complaining tho...

it's now the end of the day and im waiting on alex so he can drop me off at my house, today is friday and tomorrow he said we are going to the game because it would be to late.

"alex! there you are." i said walking next to him. "sorry i was texting the gang and telling them too." he said smiling at me then looking back at his phone. "it's good, so tomorrow lets just all hang out that day and before 6 we leave so we have time to get there, snack, and find our seats because it starts at 7." i said planning it all out. "ayee yes! we can get movies watch and eat popcorn and go to the mall!" alex said adding on.

"thanks alex!" i said waving him off as he drove away. i went inside my house and gave cloud kisses and fed her. when cloud was done eating we went upstairs and laid on my bed and watched netflix the rest of the night