☆13

alex's pov

what dallas said hurt me, "for the love of god, we're not dating!" that sentence right there still replayed in my head, i know it was for diego to stop but damn..that hurt. she meant it too, it sounded like she didn't want a relationship with me, she didn't like me, after taking her out for dinner and cheering her up after a heartbreak just so she could go back to him?

diego's pov

so, this is going how i kinda planned it, except for the fighting part between dallas and des, i kinda expected alex to jump in. i wasn't suprised honestly.

its the next day and i'm just driving to school, today i was thinking about making her fall for me more, maybe tease her and make her want me. its gonna work..

"hey diego.." i heard a voice coming from behind me. "what do you want?" i said annoyed. "i just walked into school like im tryna get to class bruh. my god." i said turning back around and started walking towards the halls, alex was walking beside me. "listen for a second. alight so.. i heard that you just want to fuck around with dallas just to get her hurt..alright all im tryna say here is like dont fucking do this bro, she don't deserve it." alex said i listened closely. "where the fuck you hear that? who told you this." i said furiously. "i heard mikey saying that to jeremy and like now the whole school basically knows. diego she knows what you're up to..." he said looking me in the eye as if he could just take my soul.

"mikey." i said to the phone, it was lunch time and mikey was in his car driving to a restaurant for food, "yeah bro, whats up." he said oh so innocently. "don't fucking bro me, acting like you ain't did nothin, bruh you fuckin snitched? you told my damn plan?" i basically yelled, it was fine because the cafeteria is very loud so like nobody's gonna hear. "yo! that was like 3 days ago, people will get over it! chilll." he said so calmly. "bro nah, not her tho, she fuckin head over heels for me dawg, she ain't about to get over that shit bro." i said. I was mad, my plan was ruined and now my target is mikey, fuck dallas.

last period i was walking to use the bathroom and saw dallas walking to her class. i grabbed her sleeve and pulled her to the janitors room. "diego stop, get off me. you're not getting me back, nor am i gonna let you fucking get my heart back just so you can drop it again, i know your fucking games." she said, you could hear the hurt in her voice. "dallas-" i said but she cut me off again. "no, you fucking hurt me, i went through all that sacrifice just so you could fucking treat me like shit! never would i let you back in again!" dallas cried and tried to open the door but i was blocking the handle. "what do you mean by 'sacrifice'" i said as tears were forming in my eyes. "dallas what does that mean?" i raised my voice, tears running down my face. "love..love." dallas chocked on her words. "diego, i loved you. you know how fucking hard that was for me to say that? eight simple letters in three words and it was so fucking hard to say that word again. i haven't said 'i love you' to a guy in 2 years because of what happened. "the last i love you to him was a mistake cause you know why? he was a monster for love! it got he didn't do the right things to me and that was the last time i said that." she screamed at me.

"i fucking thought you were the one i can share that word to again, you made me think that i could trust you with every single part of me, but i let you run with my heart not knowing how fucking clumsy you are, there goes my heart you know? into fucking pieces." she said moving me out of the way and walking out of the closet. when i walked out behind her a group of kids looked at dallas then at me, some girls were crying and some guys were wiping their eyes, some were shaking their head at me.

i was still standing in the center of the crowd, i looked at alex and he looked at me, the people were quiet, alex spoke.

"bro you fucked up."