☆10

dallas' pov

"thank you for that..i really appreciate it alex." i smiled and shut the car door, alex smiled and waved and drove off. he took me home after going out to eat, honestly i feel a lot better.

tomorrow is monday and im going back to school and i can't wait to have everyone looking at me! yay! no i'm not excited. but i am excited becauseeee..i get to sit with alex at his table. he told me when we were eating. my only worry is seeing diego and his pitiful look.

i got into my pajamas and walked downstairs and started doing the dishes. i was thinking about how my day is gonna go without communicating with diego..and now i have to deal with diego's new girlfriend. great.

skip to next day

beep..beep..beep..
i woke up to my alarm making a very loud and annoying sound. i groaned and rolled off my bed i brushed and straightened my hair and brushed it, i put on lip gloss, mascara, and highlighter and a little bit of blush. i slipped on an old purple vintage shirt and mom jeans with the bottoms rolled up with white vans. i braided my hair into french braids and i was done.

i grabbed my keys off my nightstand and unplugged my laptop and phone of the chargers and walked downstairs and fed cloud and left the house. i got into my car and drove to starbucks! you know..gotta have my breakfast.

i made it to school and im currently in the parking lot debating on of i should get out or drive away to my house and fall asleep. but i get out.

i walk to the school and i can hear all the noise from inside and its making me nervous, nervous that when i walk in everythings gonna get quiet, nervous that ill have to explain how i got in the hospital like to a hundred different people.

i open the school doors and i somehow pushed myself through a group of people, when im nervous i sing to myself and that exactly what im doing now. i found my way through people and stopped walking when i ran into him..diego...fuck.

i walk with my head low figuring that he wouldn't notice me but he did, diego grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, i looked at him in the eye and he stared back at me, diego smirked shaking his head. "so now you're with alex? whats he gonna do? protect you now because you think i'm gonna hurt you?" diego said grabbing my wrist and pushing me against a wall, his body pressing against mine. "pathetic.." he said letting go of my wrist, he firmly looked at me in the eye before backing up and walking away.

my vision bluring because tears were forming, i go to the girls bathroom and wipe my tears, why is he acting like this, im not even with him! why does he think that we're together?! i look at myself in the mirror and more tears gather up in my eyes, "awe, poor baby." i heard a voice. i turned and saw her..the girl that was in the room with diego. "what is weak little alex gonna do? protect you from scary diego? is he gonna be your kight and shining armour like diego was when he met you? are you gonna fall for him when he 'tries' to stand up for you?" she said tilting her head. her right hand was resting on her hip and her left arm hanging by her body, sassily she walked up to me. "bitch if you think that your man is stonger than my man..you're dumb." hold up..this bitch just thinks she can talk to me like that, im afraid of diego but not her, that fish don't realize what she in for.

"honey, if you think that your whore of a man is gonna be with you dusk till dawn, you must be stupid stupid." i said mocking her ways. "at least we will have a longer relationship..and a better one." she started. "im sure nobody want to date a dusty, musty, fish." i snapped back, she gave me a dirty look and walked out.

that wasn't my best argument.

"dallas.." i heard a voice coming from outside of the girls bathroom, "alex?" i said hoping it was him. "hey, come here." i walked to him and he was standing there with his hands in his pockets, "are you okay?" he asked tucking my hair behind my ear, he looked at every detail on my face just checking if i was okay. i was lost in his eyes, i dont know how it happened, but im staring right into his eyes, he's staring right back at me, but he's staring at my lips.