☆7

diego's pov

"what the hell alex! you see what you did?!" jabez said as diego and carlos try to shake me awake. "she should know not to touch me." alex said crossing his arm with a mad expression. "aww, is wittle awex gonna cry?" i mocked him from when he did it to me. alex just gave me the 'finger' and turned around. "call 911!" jabez shouted at me. i nodded and called them. they showed up quick and they put her on the ambulance.

"want us to go?" carlos said gesturing to jabez and him. i shook my head no and i got on the ambulance with her. "alex is a real asshole huh?" i said to dallas, she probably can't hear me but it's okay. "it's gonna be okay, you're gonna make it through this, hopefully you just have a concussion.." i said petting her. i didn't realize i was crying until i felt something wet on my pants. "shit.." i said wiping the tears.

we made it to the hospital and we are currently getting her a room, docters came rushing in and they were all talking, i didn't know about what because i was staring at dallas.

"sir, your friend here has a severe concussion, she will need to stay here in the hospital for about a week, then she'll be out." the docter got my attention. i nodded and wiped my eyes i got up and walked out the room for a second and cried until i couldn't anymore, she is my favorite person in the world and she has helped me through a lot that she doesn't know about. just to see her here in the hospital is just obsured to think about.

"it's okay." i said to myself. "diego..hey..im sorry, i didn't mean to send her here.." i heard a voice behind me, at that point i was mad. i quickly turned around and pushed him to the wall, " do you see what you did to her?! she's in the damn hospital cause of you, she has a fucking concussion cause of you. don't you fucking say sorry, it didn't get rid of her fucking injuries now did it? sorry doesn't fix anything...i don't want to see you right now..go." i said letting him go and walking to a chair. alex sat there in shock, he was so shocked that he was crying.

"stupid..stupid, stupid, stupid!" i said kinda loud while pulling my hair.

after 5 hours of crying and thinking i finally went home, i went to my room and called desiree because i was lonely. "hey, can you um..come over?" i asked her she nodded and ended the call. 5 minutes later she showed up.

"so i need to get over someone..mind if you help?" i said nervously laughing.