☆5

dallas' pov

the beautiful bright sun woke me up from my wonderful beauty sleep. yay. actually the sound of the shower woke me up. first off..who's in my shower? second..why are my blinds up? i got up from bed as my heart pounded, i was scared because who the hell is in my house taking a shower in my bathroom, seriously there's a bathroom downstairs, go use that one...

i quickly opened the door to see diego taking a shower, i saw him because my shower is glass, like the slide door. i screamed and closed my eyes, diego screamed too, he has a girl scream oh my. "why are you in my shower?!!" i screamed wit my eyes still closed, "why are you still in here?!!" diego screamed back. i screamed but laughed at the same time and ran out.
"someone created this thing called 'knocking' i have just learned that it very helpful." diego sassed, "yeah but why would you knock if there is a intruder taking a shower in my house?" i said back. diego already turned off the shower he was done. "okay first i'm not an intruder, you invited me over." diego basically yelled.  "nnea nea nnea" i mocked.

"so you stayed over?" i asked, he opend the bathroom door, he had his towel around his waist and oh my jeez, his abs are so amazing, right then and there he just got 10x hotter. "hello? dallas, oh..you like what you see?" diego did a little dance. i laghed and found my way up to his eyes. "yeah yeah, funny." i rolled my eyes, i turned away as he got dressed, "hey after school do you maybe want to go to the ocean?" diego asked. he said walking infron of me, don't worry, he was dressed. "sure, i have to come back to here because i'm not bringing my bathing suit to school." i said, i grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom and shut the door. "diego! this floor is soaking wet!" i yelled. "oops!" diego yelled back. i rolled my eyes and cleaned it up before turning on the shower.

i got out and got dressed in the bathroom, i did all my hygienes because...self care..yeah.

"ready?" i asked diego, he was sitting on my bed on his phone, "it's 6:26 school doesn't start till 8:30.." diego said. "yeah...lets go somewhere." i said grabing his one hand that was available because his other was gripping on his phone. he stood up and followed me out of my room and downstairs. i grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and walked out the door, diego still following. i got in my car and started driving. "where are we going?" diego said choosing a song off his playlist. "starbucks, then..maybe the mall? yeah! i need a new bathing suit because i had the same one for 2 years so.." i said shrugging.

"let me have a sip!" diego said jumping up a little, we were walking into the mall just so you know. "jeez, here." i said handing him the drink, he took a really big sip. "diegooo!" i pouted, "whaaaatt its goooooood." he pouted too. "okay..when we're done in here we'll go back because you're not gonna take mine." i folded my arms, he gave it back and ran into the mall. "kids.."

"diego! look!" i yelled a little loud oop-
diego came trotting over to me, i was looking at the pajama onezies. "omg!...i want the unicorn." diego said excited, "wait until after school we'll come back." i said laughing. he nodded.

we were out of the mall and heading back over to starbucks because the big baby that is in the car with me is whining because he doesn't have one. i orderd the same one i got and he was dancing around in the seat. i laughed and rolled my eyes.

"uuuuuggghhh" diego sighed, we just parked in the school lot, it was 8:18 and everyone was here. "diego come onn." i said trying to pull him out of the car. "okayy!" diego said getting out of the car. we walked in the building and everyone was in their little groups, the only group i hate is the pervert group, they were popular only becaue they're perverts..i dont get it.  speacking of that group, here they come now, great.

"hey baby, you look good todayy!" the leader of the group said coming up to me and slapping my ass. "get the fuck off me you dick." i said trying to get through them but they wouldn't let me. "what? is little shortcake here to weak?" one of them said stepping up next to me, he leaned over and he was close to my face, "we will let you go only if you give us what we want.." he whispered while his thumb gently pulled my bottom lip, i looked at him in the eye and backed up, "what's your name?" i said standing in one place, "..alex" he said standing straight with his arms folded. "alex what the fuck?" diego said pushing through the boys, "alex why the hell are you messing with her?" diego pulled alex closer to him by his shirt. "i mean i got interested, she's the last virgin in the school, someone's gotta ta-" alex said but go cut off by me interrupting, "i'm not letting your fucking tiny dick take it." i looked at alex in the eyes, diego let go so i could step up. "don't flatter yourself buddy.." i gripped his shouldder before punching him in the dick.

"next time they mess with you i promise..i will beat their fucking asses." diego said to me shoving me against a locker and getting close to my face, "no more, they're not touching you or talking to you no more." diego said walking away.

so its after school and i am waiting for diego, i haven't seen him since he stormed off into a different hallway. it's been like 5 minutes and he still hasn't came out of the building. i start my car and drive home, i open the door and go up to my room, i see diego laying down on my bed. "is it true that you're a virgin?" diego said turning his head to me. i open my mouth about to speak but nothing comes out so i close it. "yeah?" he guessed, i looked down and nodded. "hey it's alright, you're..you're just a pussy." he said running away laughing. i sighed and grabbed a flyswatter and chased him around my house while he screamed. after a while of chasing him he stops in his spot and turns fo face me. i giggle a little and put down the flyswatter, he grabbes my wrist and puts them over my head and his other hand grabs my waist and pulls me in kisses me, it starts to get heated and he stops and brings me up to my room, we start making out again and i push him on the bed and got on top of him. he takes off his shirt and throws it to the side, his arms were under his head as he watched me feel his chest. i leaned down and started making out once again and i start to mess with his pants. he unzipped his pants and was about ready to take them off before cloud walks in panting, she got on the bed and starts rolling around. i lay my head on diego's bare chest from embarrassment. cloud gets up and gets between us, "i think she needs to go out.." i said and hurried out of the room i called cloud and she ran to me. "wrong time for you to walk in, it was our moment but your furry ass had to come in and ruin the moment by rolling all over the bed. nice.." i said to cloud she barked and looked at me in the eye. "you better be sorry." i sassed her. she just tilted her head and stuck out her tounge.