☆12

"aye!" alex came rushing over pushing diego off of me, "bro back off. dont touch her like that." diego looked at me carefully then his eyes go right back to alex. "oh, i see, so you're dating him now?" i looked at alex in fear, i was scared what diego might do to alex, who knows, he might kill 'em!

"alex-" i say before getting cut off by diego. "no! no alex, no help, no buts." "you answer my question, you just don't avoid it, i said it loud and clear, you answer me." diego said folding his arms and looking me straight in the eyes. "bro just leave her alo-" alex tried to defend me but diego quickly punched alex in the temple knocking him down, "dallas, answer me!" "diego don't put your fucking hand on him! and no! we are not dating! for the love of god we are not dating!" i yelled at diego, he sighed and put his hands in his hips and breathed out.

i ran over to alex and helped him up patting his back. "are you okay?" i asked alex, he looked at me and i see pain in his eyes, not from the punch. it looked like he was about to cry, he sook his head and walked faster getting away from me.

i walked back to diego and folded my arms while staring him dead in the eye, "okay im sorry.." i nodded and turned from him. he grabbed my shoulders, "i'll make it up to you, how about i take you out for...icecream or a restaurant." i turned my head looking at him. "you're paying." i said smirking at him, he smirked back.

"okay, im guessing a restaurant?" he said glancing at me every 4 seconds. "yep, and we're going to chick-fil-a" i say smiling. "alex looked hurt when you admitted that you weren't dating him. he looked depressed.." is that the actual reason? i thought he was sad that i didn't stop diego to be honest. "oh."

"here we are! chick-fil-a" he said sarcastically. "you don't like this place?" i asked walking shoulder to shoulder with him. "no i would've acted like this to any place that you would choose, but i have to pay. i dont like paying, but anything for my princess." he said shrugging as he looked at me. princess..anything for my princess..that kept replaying in my head. why is he calling me princess?

i ignored him and we walked in and the waiter placed us at a booth. "what would you like today?" the waiter asked us looking at both of us. "ummm..dallas?" diego said not lnowing what to order. "umm..i'll take the chicken strips with the fries.." i say smiling at him he smiled back nodding. "i'll take the same thing.." diego said quickly. i giggled at him while the waitress was writing it down. diego copied my laugh and i laughed out loud, the waiter looked at me smiling. "okay and what to drink?" he asked once again. "coke" "lemonade" diego and i said at the same time. he wrote it down and walked off..

"okay hey, if you want to i can take you to school tomorrow." diego offered, i nodded and he smirked. "alright, i'll pick you up at..hmm...7:30?" he said in a questioning voice. "7:30" i repeated, signalling that i agreed.

im pretty sure that he took me on a date..