☆6

so its the weekend and we didn't go to the beach yesterday because we got too tired, so diego and i planned to go today and i am currently getting ready for it, bathing suit? check, snacks and towels? check, volleyball? check. ok we gud. we gon have some fun.

i drove to diego's house and honked the horn. in a matter of 5 seconds h came runing out with a towel and watter guns. "yess. we are gonna have so much fun!!" diego said throwing all the stuff in the back seat then getting in the passenger.

"yo, so this morning i rolled out of my bed and it burt like a bitchh, i hit my back." diego said scrunching up his nose, "damn..i got up peacefully.." i laughed and shrugged, diego lightly pushed me. "so why did we have to go at 4 in the morning?" i asked diego, he was looking outside, "so we can watch the sunrise..we can get some food and then like..sit on the sand and watch it, maybe do some workouts and cuddle." diego said shrugging. i smiled and shook my head. "how long are we staying?" i asked. he was the one who planned it all i just agreed. "i planned on staying till 1 or 3."

"here we areee!" i cheered, diego screamed and we got silent until we both burst out laughing.

"so we are gonna leave the ball and all the other things and in the car and go rent a bike and we can ride around this cute little town." i said skipoing ahead. "but be back before the sun come up, right?" diego said jogging up to me. "yeah! of course silly. i wanna watch it too." i said smiling. diego smiled back at me and stared at my lips, i could tell to i stepped closer to him and he stepped closer to me, i giggled and he grabbed my waist and pulled me really close to him, our chest pressing against eachother and he leaned in and so did i. our lips connected and i felt a little spark, does that mean that we were meant to be? now we shall dissapear in the woods and get married..no im playing, but i felt a connection with him for some reason,  really like him tho, i feel like i never want to loose him.

"dallas!" diego said waving his hand in my face, day dreaming huh? about what?" diego said grabbing my hand i gripped his hand and laughed, "it's nothing." diego swung our hands as we walked. "okay."

"the bike rental is right here, lets pick one out."  i said leading the way in the shop. "i'll take the yellow one." i said jumping a little. diego giggled and he chose the baby blue bike. we walked our bikes out once renting it and rode it everywhere. i had my speaker on and it was in the basket that was hooked on the bike.

"hey look the its getting brighter, lets go back to the beach." i pointed out diego got excited and rushed me. "dallas cmon!" diego shouted he was in front of me about five feet. "okay jeez." i rolled my eyes and laughed.

diego and i finally got to the beach just in time to she the sun come up, we sat in the sand watching it go up and slowly diego touched my hand and i grabbed his hand, we looked at eachother and giggled. diego leaned in and i did too. i love the feeling of his soft lips on mine, i'm comfortable with diego thats probably why. the kiss turned into a makeout session and it got a little too heated so i had to pull away, diego smiled and i did too i rested my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on mine.

after 2 hours of being here it was bright and still early probably about 8 or 7. we went back to my car and got the volleyball and played. until someone familiar showed up and took the ball away from me. "alex! what the fuck?" i said. i learned all of his friends names, jabez, carlos, he had some other people but they weren't here.

"alex, give her the fucking ball back!" diego shouted and crossed his arms, alex mocked him and pouted, "is wittle diego gonna cry?" alex said then started laughing, diego walked over to alex and looked at him in the eye. "alex, give her the fucking ball back now." diego demaned. "chilllll! solo estaba jugando," alex said then walking up to me. "you'll be mine, watch." alex said to me and handed me the ball back. "no hables con su perra! shes not gonna be yours, shes already mine so back off!" diego pushed him. alex turned to look at diego and they started fighting.

"diego quit!" i yelled at him, "alex!" i said going up to alex and trying to pry him off of diego. alex turned around and pushed me to the sand. and i hit my head on a rock, last thing i remember is diego, jabez, carlos running up to me. then black spots popped up in my vision.