☆8

dallas' pov

so its been a few weeks scince i saw diego so today i get out! i'm planning on surprising diego.

"dallas?" a low voice said. i turned and saw one of the docters entering my room, i had a big smile on my face cause i already knew that im leaving the hospital. i checked off the days on the calender hanging above the bed. "today you will be leaving the hospital, do you want me to call home and have someone pick you up?" the docter asked, i shook my head no but still had a big smile on my face. "ill call an uber, thank you tho!" i said getting up from the bed and dragging a bag of clothes that diego gave me like a week ago, they changed my schedule up a little i had an exra week because of testing.

i changed into a white tube top and light washed denim shorts and nike air forces. i didn't put on any makeup because i just want to be free, ya know?

lastly i checked out with the lady behind the desk and i was out! i walked to the doors and walked out. fresh air..i can go home now and see cloud..diego..my room..

i wanted to see cloud first. i took an uber to my house, walked in and waited for cloud to trot down the steps. soon i heard her claws hit the wooden steps as walked down. cloud peeked from the wall and we made eye contact for a few seconds, she sniffed the air then got into a playful stance. "hey cloud!" i said and she got up and ran to me. we play for about 2 hours before i left to go see diego.

"diego here i come.." i said walking down his street. after 3 minutes i see his house and i get closer. i make it to his house and i open the door. i sneak up to his room, every step i take my heart beats faster and faster. i slowly open the door ready to screm "surprise" but i see a girl on top of diego and they were making out.

my eyes fill with water and i slam the door and walked downstairs but i felt two hands on my shoulders and turned me around. it was diego..the last person i wanted to see at this moment. "dallas! hey..um..hi" he slightly smiled he knew what he'd done. "don't fucking touch me, i'll go. i didn't mean to interrupt.."