☆15

alex's pov

so our trip to the soccer game is there hours away and we are gonna get there at 8:30 and it starts at 8 and we'll leave the place at 12.

"alex!!!" dallas almost screams of how excited she was. i smile and set my phone up where its showing my face. "hey girl." i said smiling like crazy. "so im going to chipotle, she said getting in her car, i gasp. "lady, ypu better get me somethin." i say folding my arms pouting. "nah man, im getting myself somethin, if you want shit you come over here." she said laughing. "bet!" i said running to my car. i get in and driving off, "who ever gets there first has to buy their food." i place a bet on her. her jaw drops but still smiling. "bet."

"yo! im here!" i said screaming in the phone, "no! you're! not!" she said screaming and laughing. "i laughed and parked, and turned the camera so it faced the restaurant. "im here too!" she said puling in and parking next to me. she gets out and walked up to me as i get out.

i grab her belt holes on her jeans and pull her close to me, our faces closer than ever. "you're paying." i said as a smile grew on my face. i walked to the building and dallas came jumping beside me, "i almost forgot that halloween is tomorrow!" she said happily. "yeah, we'll worry about halloween tomorrow." i said chuckling. "but we need costumes buly tomorrow!" she pouts. "nobody goes trick or treating at 11 in the morning. we're okay." i said overpowering her by yelling. she laughed and we walked in chipotle.

after chipotle we went to jabez's house because he had a scary movie rented.

"yo wassup!" i yelled as i opened the door, everyone turned to the door a little frightened but when they knew it was us they laughed and yelled too, "ayyeeeee wass good!" carlos yelled. "we we were just about to start the sun of a bitch." brandon sassed jokingly. "we have two bowls filled with popcorn in the kitchen, sam is sprinkling seasoning on them." devyn said smiling walking us over to the kitchen. "hey guys! we have apple juice and fruit punch over there, grab you some." she said taking the bowls of popcorn in the living room where everyone was sitting. i got apple juice and dallas got fruit punch.

"what movie arenwe watching?" i said walking back over to the living room. "halloween." everyone said at the same time. i sat down on the floor and dallas sat beside me. "awwh" they all cooed. "shut up!" i laughed and they joined in. "everyone have their cuddke buddies?" brandon spoke up before he hit play. sam and devyn jump to eachother and cuddled with each other, jabez and carlos, brandon and larri all got together and brandon hit play.

every dang jumpscare dallas always got closer so the point she was basically on my lap, "chillll!" carlos said out loud and everyone looked at us, the girls giggled and gasped. "i see you dallas" jabez said smirking and raising his eyebrows. i flip him off and chuckle, i put my hands on dallas's waist and and whispers in her ear. "you tired?" she nods and shrugs. "good cause i am too." i say and she gets up and i lead her upstairs. "everyone 'ooh's' and i rolled my eyes. "wake us us up 2 hours before we go." i said and all of em said 'okay'.

we got upstairs and she leaned her head on me so i picked her up and carried her to the guest room. i laid her down and i took off my shirt and laid down next to her covering us up with blanket, i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me spooning her. then i fell asleep.

dallas's pov

i woke up to jabez, carlos and devyn all standing there taking pictures and giggling. they noticed me and they ran out if the room. "what were you guys doing?" i said my voice groggy. they came back in and carlos cleared his throat ready to speak. "we were uhh.." he started but lost his words. "we were just about to wake you up." jabez said finishing for carlos. "okay, but why were you taking pictures?" i ask rubbing my eyes. "chillll, y'all just looked cute." devyn said pointing behind me. y'all? i tured around to see alex's face shushed against my back. "oh?" i said and pats his hair. they giggle.