Vent Oneshot

I walked through the studio, my head low. I felt so bad.

"Hey, Milly! What's up?" Sans asked me.

I took a few steps back, "Nothing! Jesus don't scare me like that!"

"Why're ya so jumpy? I'm not gonna hurt ya or anything."

I jolted, "I... You might when I tell you what I did..."

One explaination later:

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Sans yelled.

I flinched, "My mum wanted to see the run-!"

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T DO GENOCIDE!!!"

"Sans... please, I... I didn't want to..."

Sans sighed, "Alright... fine... You owe me the limited edition ketchup though..."

"Of course..." I nodded, smiling happily.

So yeah... I'm doing genocide undertale... what the hell have I gotten myself into?...

My mum wants to see me kill everything in sight... and grind for hours on end to fight Sans...

The reason most people do genocide other than curiosity... just to see what might change if you switch it up a bit... and kill the friends you once made...

I hate this route... I thought to myself, "No matter what, I am NEVER doing genocide as long as I live!"....... yeah, about that...

WTH HAVE I DONE?!?!

I haven't gotten to Papyrus just yet. I have to kill one more monster before that, so I will enjoy the cheery music of Snowdin while it lasts...

I am going to be doing it semi-blind. I have a friend who is doing genocide too, and is up to Undyne last I checked. I tried to dodge Undyne's attacks, but I failed...

I have seen- Sans fight, Undyne the undying (sort of), animations featuring Papyrus' famous death lines, and that's about it...

I also have seen a video talking about how Alphys evacuated Hotland. So yeah.

And Mettaton and Muffet apparently go down in one hit. I have seen many videos of Mettaton getting demolished by Frisk/Chara.

Sans, while he does go down in one hit, will keep dodging. He tries his hardest to not be beaten.

Yet, if you have enough PATIENCE and DETERMINATION, you can get through.

You just need to have PERSERVERANCE and BRAVERY to try and get through.

KINDNESS and INTEGRITY? Throw them out the window! Papyrus tried those already!

Undyne tried getting JUSTICE for all her friends, but that didn't really work.

Oh, wow... this A/N went on longer than anticipated... Sorry!