(Part 2) Altertale Sans x Skeleton Reader

Fixing Relationships

Long one again. Sorry.

You walked into the park. It was empty. You felt weird, like... You weren't meant to be here... You checked the time.

3:00pm

Yeah. Now was the time you had agreed on. You then heard a voice.

"Welcome back, (Y/n)..."

You jolted, and turned around, seeing Sans there. He smiled, and you sighed with relief.

"Sans... You scared me!" You laughed.

This felt familiar...

Like somehow, the time had been clocked backwards to before the war...

Sans looked at you, blushing, "Listen, (Y/n)... I know, we haven't been together for that long, but..."

Then you remembered. This was before the war. This was before you decided to take revenge. Before Sans left you. Before you were all trapped underground.

But why? You remember nothing that could change time.

"But... I was thinking..... it was time I asked...."

Sans knelt down, and you instantly gasped, your mind overflowing with questions.

"I'll just say it... Will you..... W-will you.... ugh I cant believe I'm asking this..."

You blushed heavily, knowing...

"(Y/n)... Will you..... please let me do the dishes today?"

Your face turned from joy and elation, to shock and slight playful anger. Sans laughed, before he calmed, and asked the question you thought he was going to.

You of course answered yes.

Then, the scenery switched.

Sans' youngest brother Papyrus had...

It was all because of Chara...

You knew it was possible to pass the barrier if a monster absorbed a human soul. So, you immediately snapped.

"That's it... I am taking revenge... humans shall no longer fall here, because... I will kill them myself..." You growled, walking to your throne.

Sans looked at you, slight betrayal in his eye sockets. "... (Y/n), please... we are not here to start another war with the humans-"

"What else do you expect?! They killed family, they will get what's coming to them!"

"(Y/n), you are making a mistake! One that will lead to another war! Families dying, children starving, do you want that?!"