Reaper x Night Fury Reader

Reason for me choosing the Night Fury is:

Remember the first HTTYD movie? Hiccup named every main type of dragon. The Night Fury was thought to be this:

The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

Hence Reaper being chosen. Now, on with the story.

Reaper had just gotten home, "(Y/n)! I'm back!"

His dragon raced to him, hunching over in a defensive posture in case of attacks. Reaper laughed.

"Its okay. I didn't bring anyone with me. How'd you do defending the house all day?"

(Y/n) purred, and walked inside. She was a good dragon. Protector, and playful when not in guard mode.

Reaper walked inside too, only to see part of the wall torn to shreds. There laid one of the demons that had come up from the trench of souls.

Reaper had some unfinished business dealing with this one. He sighed, but smiled at his dragon for a job well done.

Then, out of nowhere, (Y/n)'s eyes turned to slits. She growled, and ran into the walls. She jumped around, trying to fight something that wasn't there.

She scratched at the walls, and Reaper knew she was having a moment. (Y/n) would usually growl and scratch at the walls when the urge to kill and hunt became overwhelming.

But this time, it wasn't her fault.

Reaper opened the door, and the dragon flew out quickly. Reaper had no idea where she would go, but he teleported onto her.

The raw side of her was locked away as much as she could hold it in. But, controlling it was different. She couldn't.

It would come out at random times, and just rip apart anything.

Reaper was unsure of what to do, but when the dragon felt him on her back, her eyes opened, being a magenta instead of (e/c). Her blasts would change from purple to green.

She was losing control. Reaper held on, and tried to calm her down.

"(Y/n), calm down... you are not there anymore... you're here..." He whispered.

At the voice, the dragon dove, and hit the ground roughly. She got up, and ran into trees, rocks, anything to get this thing off her.

"(Y/n), calm down... it's okay..." Reaper tried to calm her down.

Eventually, the rage subsided. (Y/n) collapsed, short of breath. Reaper wondered when he could let this end. He was the one who placed the beast inside her. All for Papyrus' sake...

Reaper knew then what he had to do, and neither him nor his dragon were going to like it.

It was time to add more souls to the list...

His dragon... was sometimes...

A  M O N S T E R...