Chapter 5: Hokage..?

Fei Ren's POV:

"Come in, you two." I hide behind the Wolf. I'm incredibly nervous to enter. I don't know where I am and I feel like I've entered an interrogation room. Once we entered, I see an old man with a large hat, kanji written on the center in red. He was also wearing a white robe. As for his face, he had wrinkles, common for men of old age obviously, and a short beard. He looked...so peaceful, but I didn't want to move away from Alpha. The old man looked at me and smiled, "I see you brought company. Hello!"

That only caused me to hide and grip Alpha tighter. Alpha chuckled and shifted away,

"Hey, don't be scared. Come out." I look up, groaning softly. Really now?

"Errm...h-hello...? I say, my voice wavering. I'm nervous, really friken nervous. This man looks really important. Who is this man? He looked at me and smiled, he kneeled down and offered a hand,

"What's your name?"

"Fei, Fei Ren..." I stuttered out.

"How old are you?"

"I'm-I'm fifteen years old." he looked at me confused. Did I say something wrong? He asked what my age was. What, do people not age past 15 in this place? The two behind me and the elder in front of me beg to differ.

"A-are you sure?" he asked, with hesitation, why was he so shocked? The hell?

"Umm yeah! Why won't I be? W-what's wrong?!" I panic a little, what's wrong??? I look back at the two that brought me and they had the exact same look like the old man? What. The. Fuck?

"Alpha, could you hand me that mirror." Alpha nodded and grabbed a mirror from the nearest table. He handed it to me and I looked. Oh my god. This can't be. This CANNOT be happening!

"WHY DO I LOOK SO YOUNG? I'M I A FUCKEN SEVEN-YEAR-OLD?! WHAT THE HELL?! I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THIS IN MY REFLECTION BEFORE!!"

"Gosh, kid! Watch your mouth! Ahaha!" I hear Alpha chuckled, I can't laugh along though, I'm too panicked. Jesus Chrimney this can't be! I look at the old man, tearing up.

"Ugh, hah...what's happening?" I whimper out.

"Calm down, it's okay. We'll figure this out, but I have to ask you some questions in order to figure it out." I nod. I'm not sure if that will help, but I don't have any other choice.

"Follow me, child." He motioned to a separate room away from his office. We went in, but the only ones allowed to enter were me and the old man.

"Want me to get Ibiki?" Jokingly asked the Mouse.

"Whoa! What do you wanna do, scare her?!" The Wolf hissed, before covering his mouth and bowing, "I-I'm sorry, Lord Hokage." The Mouse chuckled, looking like he liked the reaction that he coaxed out.

"It's alright. However, I need you to leave this room so we-" he motioned towards me then back at himself,-could talk." They nod before leaving, disappearing in a void of smoke.

"What the- how's...how's that even possible?! They disappeared, just like that! Sir, please! What is happening?" He lifted his hand, as a form to get me to stay quiet and calm down.

"I'll explain, but first some questions need to be asked. I need you to answer honestly, understand." I nod slowly, whatever it takes to get out.

"The first question, do you really not know where you are?"

"No, I don't. I-I clearly don't."

"What's your name? Who are you? Who's your family?"

"I'm Fei Ren. I'm supposed to be a 15-year-old who is going through puberty," he chuckled a little at my comment, "My family is the Ren's, a prestigious rich family with a company known as Ren Industries. The company is in charge of trading and cross-country relations in the United States. Each of my parents also work in separate but important jobs."