A Cat Only Has One Life(Kariya Masaki X Kirino Ranmaru)

Song:Ah,It's A Wonderful Cats Life!(Minor Lyric Changes)
Italics are the Lyrics

A young Boy stared outside a window that had a good view of the town. The boy's name was Kirino(I rather this than Ranmaru)he was a Neko with Pink hair and White fur and ears and not too far was a even younger Neko. The younger's name was Kariya and he had started walking towards the window. He has Blue/Teal Hair and Yellow ears and Fur. He stopped in the side of the window the elder having not noticed him yet.

"There's an cute boy over there With the purest white fur who has caught my stare Tonight the moon is especially bright so why don't you and I play together outside?"He walked towards the window singing and it seems it singin had caught the attention of the of pink head,the elder gave him a unimpressed expression.

" Cats only live once and that's no lie So c'mon, let loose, don't waste your life inside Silly collars just keep you from being free I can bite it off, sit still senpai, allow me." Kariya leaned forward to Bite it but Kirino pushed him away a hand on his neck. Kariya was confused but started smirking.

"strays have the most fun nyan nyan nyan/ stealing fish to eat and chasing all the birds/ humans have to work while I can just nap without a single care in the world." He redirected his attention back to Kirino"You could be free too nyan nyan nyan You can meet all my friends and dance the night away Alright, take my hand, jump out that window And follow my lead."

Kirino sighed Annoyed and look Kariya in the eye" There's an obnoxious stray cat over there With glowing wide eyes that have caught me unaware You walk with pride and talk real sweet But even though I'm young I'm not that naïve."He frowned and placed a hand around the Collar/Necklace around his neck "Cats only live once and that's no lie That's why I spend my days safely inside This collar means the world and more to me If you broke it you could never pay the fee."

" I am royalty nyan nyan nyan I am fed and loved, made the best that I can be And even though I'm scared, in my routine I'm daily given baths to keep me looking clean."Kirino moves to sit on his knees" And unlike me, nyan nyan nyan You have no one watching you to keep you safe from where you go Tomorrow you could be run over by a car, and who would even know?" Kariya shrugged it off and laughed which concerned Kirino.

"This stubbornness of yours I find it quite lovely too In fact I think you'll find, I'm only more in love with you." Kariya Smiled"Ara such blunt honesty, even though that's a start clumsy ways like that won't win my heart." Kirino Smirked and Kariya Thought for a moment before jumping up to sit on the edge of the window,Closing his eyes he said"I'll tell you my dream nyan nyan nyan To leave this place and see a different scene To run far north, away from city skies I wanna see the aurora through these eyes."Kirino was confused as to where he was going with this but Kariya Continued" If you were to be with me nyan nyan nyan We would run away, you would finally be free But I feel that one wish will not come true."

Kirino blushed slightly and looked back to the room he was in,specifically to a figure sleeping on a bed. "My lifestyle, you see nyan nyan nyan Is not one that is changed so easily My owner loves me more than the world, how could I break the heart of a lovely young Boy?"Kirino turned back to notice that Kariya was walking away"Wait you're gonna leave me, nyan nyan nyan We were just having fun, laughing bout nothing."Kirino laughed and Kariya turned around to laugh aswell. He was about to walk off again when Kirino spoke"Wait um maybe you'd come back again? I'll be waiting."

(I think this is cute so don't judge,Also Shindou is Kirino's Owner)