1

•Suzie, do you copy?•

********************************************

"Mom have you seen my- Nevermind got it" I grabbed my Jacket before heading out to meet my friends at the Diner.

Once I reached the brightly lit Diner, I walked inside to see the girls all sat in a booth drinking their milkshakes. but before I could reach their table I felt a familiar feeling wash over my body. A feeling I haven't felt since... well, Hawkins. My body started to heat up, I could hear the girls shouting me over but I couldn't shake this feeling.

I saw my boyfriend John shout me over and over but I couldn't move, it was as if my whole body was paralysed. Phoenix.

"Fine show me, but make it quick" I whispered turning around to face away from the table so they wouldn't see my orange eyes.

***

Three scenes flashed in front of my eyes.

A young man, a teenager if you will, had crashed his car.

He was....running. But from what I couldn't see. His eyes were filled with terror, and it scared me half to death.

Then lastly he was being dragged across the floor, by...... I don't know what, there was nothing there.

**

I came back to reality before running out of the Diner, only to realise that it was now raining.

"Phoenix who was that?" I asked holding my hand above my eyes to shelter them from the rain.

"His name is Billy Hargrove. A resident of Hawkins." I shook my head confused as to how all of this was happening. Eleven closed the gate. Phoenix told me she had closed it, so how is it back?.

"Phoenix take me home, I'm going back to Hawkins"

***

"Cameron Lily Harrington! I will not allow you to go back to that Town, you almost died last time, and for what? some teenager you've never even met. Plus you said it yourself. Eleven is there, she can deal with them" My mom argued as she unpacked everything i was packing.

I threw the clothes on my bed angrily as I glared at my mom. " Yeah, I'm sure Eleven is strong enough to take him, but that....thing, I saw grab him. Mom it looked dangerous, and I'm not leaving my friends and family to get hurt. Because thats what family does. But you wouldn't know what family is if it hit you in the face"

"CAMERON LILY, don't you dare walk out of this house"

"Now this reminds me, of when you left. You're just seeing it from my point of view" I replied with a glare before leaving the house. I got in the car as my dad drove me back to Hawkins.

****

On the way back to the small town I quickly called Steve to let him know I was coming home. He sounded extremely happy, I knew that he would be able to take better care of me now that hes left school and pretty much legally an adult.

Even though Mike is with El now, I still missed them. He explained that he's got a job with a girl called Robin who 'Isn't any fun and bullies me' I just rolled my eyes at the fact that 'King Steve' was letting himself get bullied by a girl.