14

•The Battle Of Starcourt•

(When Erica is being Sassy)

********************************************

"Ugh what is that?" Erica groaned as she stared down at my leg, tears were falling down to the sides of my face as I continued to cry out from the pain.

"There's something in there" Mike rushed looking at everyone mainly Nancy.

"Jesus Christ" Dustin sighed holding my arm.

"Keep her talking, keep her awake okay?" Jonathan told Mike and Steve as he got up and rushed off.

"Cameron? Cam can you hear me Kiddo?" Steve asked looking down at me, I opened my eyes to look at my brother letting out another scream as i scrunched my eyes shut again.

"Cam? Cameron?" El was shouting as she sat next to Steve.

I couldn't really make out what Robin was rambling on about in the background of everyone shouting, her voice was just pissing me off to be honest.

"Alright Cam? This is gonna hurt like hell okay?" Johnathan asked, yeah Johnathan thats absolutely fine.

"Okay" I sobbed as Steve wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" He added handing a big wooden spoon to Mike as he gently placed it between my teeth.

"Holy shit. Holy shit" Dustin repeated as I heard the sound of a knnife scraping the floor.

"Do it" Steve said, sounding like he forced himself to speak. I felt the tip of the knife slowly press against my leg before he dragged it up cutting my leg back open.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I bit down as heard as I could on the wood, letting out a long cry. I felt something enter my leg, the pain becoming too much to handle as I squeezed Mike's hand extremely hard sobbing and crying out over the sound of everyone wincing and the sound of disgust.

"No! Stop it! Please! Stop!" I screamed pushing the wood from my mouth with my tongue, I looked a El with a pleading look.

"I can do it" She told everyone as she stood up and went to the front of my body so she was facing me.

She raised her hand and began to pull the thing out of my leg using her powers. I went back to screaming as the thing was slowly pulled from my leg. Once it was out I let out a sigh of relief and covered my face.

The massive stomp of a boot hitting the marble floor made us all look over at the source. Three adults were stood at the side of the mall, Joyce Byers, Sheriff Hopper and what looked like a homeless man.

***********

"The mindflayer it built this monster in Hawkin's to stop El and Cami, to kill them and pave a way into our world" Mike explained to the new members of the group, I was now rebandaged and sat with Steve on some weird ledge.