6

•The Sauna Test•

(When she's outside the pool knowing where Billy is )********************************************

********************************************

(unedited so there's probably alot of spelling mistakes)

Robin returned after about 3 hours of Dustin asking me questions about my time with my parents. I explained why I did what I did and that Max and El knew I was alive, I didn't mention Billy though, Dustin had enough on his plate without adding a possessed psycho to the mix.

"It is fascinating what 20 bucks will get you at the County Recorder's Office. Starcourt Mall. The complete blueprints," she laid out a large sheet of paper with a maze of lines from one end to the other.

"Not bad" Dustin smiled as he praised the girl.

"So this is us, Scoops, and this.. is where we wanna get" She explained poitning to different sections of the blue prints.

"I mean, I don't really see a way in" I replied crossing my arms.

"There's not, if you're talking exclusively about doors" She smiled lifting up the sheet to reveal another more complicated one underneath.

"Air ducts" Dustin replied in realisation.

"Exactly. Turns out," Robin started as she walked over to the other side of the room to grab the board marker, "this secret room needs air just like any old room, and these air ducts, lead all the way.... here"

I stared down at the lines she drew on the paper to illustrate the route from here to this room they keep talking about.

"Lets have a look then" I sighed as I walked over to the counter and lifted myself onto it, I saw Steve behind me rushing over to help me up, making sure I didn't fall.

I reached up and unscrewed the metal off of the air duct revealing a tiny dark passageway, small enough to fit a small child but definitely none of us in this room.

"Hand me a torch" I asked, nobody in particular holding my hand out behind me waiting for someone to pass me one.

Dustin reached up and handed me the small red Torch, I shone it down the vent, he metal seemed to go on forever.

"Yeah, I don't know dude. I don't know if you can fit here. It's like... super narrow" I replied looking down a Dustin.

"I'll fit, Trust me. No collar bones, remember?"

"Uhm excuse me?" Robin asked as she leaned against the counter by the hatch that looks into the parlour.

"Oh, he's uh..... Yeah, he's got some disease its uhh, Chry, uh... It's chrydo, um. Something. Yeah I don't know. He's missing bones and stuff. He can bend like Gumbo" Steve struggled to answer Robin making me roll my eyes. Dustin climbed onto the side as I gave him a leg up.